• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be canceling an 8:15 am Crystal Palace for 5 people on 9/11. EMH gets in the way of my plan... I will cancel this around 8 pm central time tonight. Sorry, not enough posts to pm. Yet. :)

Just cancelled: (all party of 4)
9/6 Sci-Fi 4:15 pm
9/6 Prime Time 5:25 pm
9/6 Sci-Fi 7:55 pm
9/7 Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m.

I will be cancelling the Frozen Package for 4 (3 adults and infant) for 9/28. I have to call up and cancel this - so I'll get to it sometime tomorrow. Let me know if someone wants to coordinate.

Almost done finalizing these plans! Cancelling: 9/25 BOG 9:15PM for three Taken
9/27 Crystal Palace 8:25 AM for three

Please PM if interested in either

I have the following ADRs to cancel. PM me if interested.

Akershus breakfast @ 8:10
Wednesday, 9/10 for a party of 4

Akershus breakfast @ 8:15
Thursday, 9/11 for a party of 4

Sci Fi dinner @ 5:20
Wednesday, 9/10 for a party of 4

I will be canceling the frozen premium package for 9/12 for 5 today. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I will be cancelling Chef Mickey's for 9/7 at 5:00 for a party of 5. Pm if you want to coordinate.

I have an Akershus on 9/13 @10:35 for 4 I need to cancel... if there is any interest please let me know.

cancelling Arkeshus Sep 29 time 5.20pm for 3 people

also Arkeshus Sep 30 time 8.15 pm for 4

I got the reservation for 7 people that I needed on same day:)

Switching some days around so will be canceling
Sun Sept 28 @ 3:45
Fantasmic Dinner @ Mama Melrose for 4

Boma for 4 Mon Sept 29 @ 6:15

PM if interested

I need to cancel a CP for 4 on 9/21 at 0830 and Yak and Yeti at 3 pm on 9/21 for 8 ppl. PM to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter