• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BOG to cancel for 2 people on 9/10 at 5:10. Just found the later time I was looking for. PM me if interested.
(This has been cancelled and claimed by someone from the Disboards.)

Cancelling 2 reservations both for Dinner at O'hana, both for 4. Will cancel within then next week or so unless I hear from someone to coordinate a time.

9/14 515pm

9/17 510pm

Thanks

9/7 Akershus lunch for 3 at 12:05pm princess:

Please print message me if you are interested. I will wait to hear from someone until I cancel.

9/8 3:40pm Garden View Tea Room - 3ppl

Please private message me if interested. I will wait to cancel until I hear from someone.

I am going to be canceling this reservation. I'm in no hurry and if I haven't heard anything by the end of the weekend, I am going to go ahead and cancel. Please PM if you want to coordinate! 9/30 - Chef Mickey's 7:40pm party of 4

This has been canceled & coordinated with a fellow DISer :-)

I have a few reservations to release and am happy to coordinate. I'm a newbie, so you may have to walk me through the usual way people coordinate :) All reservations are for three (3) people. 9/20 Garden Grill 6:45 PM 9/21 1900 Park Fare 6:45 PM 9/23 1900 Park Fare 8:10 AM 9/25 Chef Mickeys 7:20 AM I should have enough posts to get PMs :). It's late on the east coast, so I'm headed to bed, but I'll check in tomorrow.

Update: Chef Mickey's and Park Fare breakfast pending coordination.

Lots of Lunch times suddenly open for Tusker House on 9/27... I'm looking at 1:05pm, 2:05pm, and 2:30pm available for Party of 2 right now. :goodvibes

Changed my plans for 9/28 since this is my 1st day in the parks and is the last day of Frozen Summer Fun. It was going to be my MNSSHP day so I now have these to cancel for a party of 2 (Luckily I had a plan B for BoG...a little voice in the back of my head told me not to cancel my other one yet and boy am I glad i didn't!)

9:45 am Crystal Palace

4:45 pm Be Our Guest

PM me tonight if you'd like to coordinate in the next half hour or so otherwise I will cancel tomorrow morning at 10am PST

I have a few reservations to release and am happy to coordinate. I'm a newbie, so you may have to walk me through the usual way people coordinate :) All reservations are for three (3) people. 9/20 Garden Grill 6:45 PM 9/21 1900 Park Fare 6:45 PM 9/23 1900 Park Fare 8:10 AM 9/25 Chef Mickeys 7:20 AM I should have enough posts to get PMs :). It's late on the east coast, so I'm headed to bed, but I'll check in tomorrow.
Sent you PM for Chef Mickey

There is a CRT for 2 at 4:00 pm on Sept 29th showing available as I type !

Just a side note...As I was playing around with that date I noticed this res is also avail for 4 !

Available:

Tony's Town Square for 2 on Tuesday 9/16 @ 4:40 during MNSSHP!

Tusker House for 2 on Thursday 9/18 @ 8:30

Changed my plans for 9/28 since this is my 1st day in the parks and is the last day of Frozen Summer Fun. It was going to be my MNSSHP day so I now have these to cancel for a party of 2 (Luckily I had a plan B for BoG...a little voice in the back of my head told me not to cancel my other one yet and boy am I glad i didn't!) 9:45 am Crystal Palace 4:45 pm Be Our Guest PM me tonight if you'd like to coordinate in the next half hour or so otherwise I will cancel tomorrow morning at 10am PST

Woke up to 6 PMs for the BoG so it is gone but I am canceling the CP now

I'm going to be cancelling an Akershus breakfast reservation for 9 at 8:05am on September 4.
PM me if interested :)

Askershus for 4 on 9/29 at 8:15pm currently showing available. Checking for other reservations and saw it.

Got a time that worked better for us so just released a reservation for California grill on 9/24 9:25pm for 2 ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter