• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2013! Who is ready to book?

I am currently planning my wedding at Disney for 9-1-13! I have never been in September, but I am going this year for 2 days to check out the venues. The reason I wanted to do September was because of the low crowd levels and the weather, not too hot, but still hot enough to go swimming.

Congrats on your wedding! We will arrive at WDW on 9/1/13!!!

I am currently planning my wedding at Disney for 9-1-13! I have never been in September, but I am going this year for 2 days to check out the venues. The reason I wanted to do September was because of the low crowd levels and the weather, not too hot, but still hot enough to go swimming.

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time checking out the venues and find one you really like.

I wasn't brave enough to have my wedding anywhere else but at my church.

Congrats on your wedding! We will arrive at WDW on 9/1/13!!!

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time checking out the venues and find one you really like.

I wasn't brave enough to have my wedding anywhere else but at my church.

Thank you both so much! We both have family all over the US so it was going to be a destination for someone, why not all of us.

I am so glad I am not the only one who is already looking to next year!

we are booked for our very first trip from 10th-24th september 2013 ,My daughter be 10 and my son be 8 .they have no clue and ekk i got to try keepot quiet till just before

And have got free dining for the trip to .were staying at POFQ

we are booked for our very first trip from 10th-24th september 2013 ,My daughter be 10 and my son be 8 .they have no clue and ekk i got to try keepot quiet till just before

And have got free dining for the trip to .were staying at POFQ

We will be there the same time but not as long of a stay. We will be there September 14-22. Right now staying at the Poly, but that may change.

Tentatively planning a late September 2013. We were married in Disney September 29th 2011, so it will be a two year anniversary trip.

Trying to decide what hotel... We stayed at POR for the wedding trip. DH mentioned he likes the look of Polynesian, so we may go that direction...

Tentatively planning a late September 2013. We were married in Disney September 29th 2011, so it will be a two year anniversary trip.

Trying to decide what hotel... We stayed at POR for the wedding trip. DH mentioned he likes the look of Polynesian, so we may go that direction...

The Poly is our favorite resort. I am sure you will like it.

Ok I'm subbing to the thread :banana: Myself my Mother and my DD8 will be staying at POP and I am keeping my fingers crossed for free dining. My DD8 and I just got back last week from a stay at AsSports and had a blast so I had to start planning my next trip :) As long as free dining is offered we are looking at staying the last week of Sept. This will be a surprise for my DD8 and I hope I can keep it that long! I'm kind of horrible with surprises but I would really like to pull this one off. We are also planning on attending MNSSHP. I'll probably dress my daughter as Minnie mouse since she already has the ears.

Ok I'm subbing to the thread :banana: Myself my Mother and my DD8 will be staying at POP and I am keeping my fingers crossed for free dining. My DD8 and I just got back last week from a stay at AsSports and had a blast so I had to start planning my next trip :) As long as free dining is offered we are looking at staying the last week of Sept. This will be a surprise for my DD8 and I hope I can keep it that long! I'm kind of horrible with surprises but I would really like to pull this one off. We are also planning on attending MNSSHP. I'll probably dress my daughter as Minnie mouse since she already has the ears.

Good luck with keeping the secret. For our trip in August, it is a surprise for the kids. It is so hard trying to keep it for just that amount of time. Free dining would be nice or a discount at the Poly.

Thanks :) How did you reveal the surprise to them that they were going and what were their reactions? I'm always looking for good ideas ;) :thumbsup2

Thanks :) How did you reveal the surprise to them that they were going and what were their reactions? I'm always looking for good ideas ;) :thumbsup2

We haven't told them yet. We leave August 22 and will tell then when we get to the airport. They think we are going to a beach somewhere. We told them since they couldn't agree on which beach to go to that we will tell them the morning we leave.

A friend is making shirts for us. So Dh and I are going to put our shirts underneath another shirt, and take off the outer shirt when we get to the airport. That is our plan so far.

The trip in September of 2013, the kids know about and are helping to plan.

We haven't told them yet. We leave August 22 and will tell then when we get to the airport. They think we are going to a beach somewhere. We told them since they couldn't agree on which beach to go to that we will tell them the morning we leave.

A friend is making shirts for us. So Dh and I are going to put our shirts underneath another shirt, and take off the outer shirt when we get to the airport. That is our plan so far.

The trip in September of 2013, the kids know about and are helping to plan.

I can't wait to read about their reactions.
I was thinking about doing the fake package delivery the morning we leave for our trip and when she opens the box balloons float out attached to a note that says "Surprise We Leave for Disney World Today". I think that would be cute. :mickeyjum

I can't wait to read about their reactions.
I was thinking about doing the fake package delivery the morning we leave for our trip and when she opens the box balloons float out attached to a note that says "Surprise We Leave for Disney World Today". I think that would be cute. :mickeyjum

That sounds like a great idea.

We are planning a big welcome home daddy trip for sept 1st-9th or 10th. We are planning on staying at the poly, love it because it is right on the monorail and it just looks like an awesome hotel. It will be my husband, myself, our four kids, my mom and sister, still working on getting my dad to come down too.

We are planning a big welcome home daddy trip for sept 1st-9th or 10th. We are planning on staying at the poly, love it because it is right on the monorail and it just looks like an awesome hotel. It will be my husband, myself, our four kids, my mom and sister, still working on getting my dad to come down too.

The Poly is our favorite place to stay. Now are you planning for at least one of your kids staying with Mom and sister? A Poly room only holds 5.

My family (myself, DH, DD3) plan to make our first family trip to Disney World Sept. 7-14, 2013. I'm so excited! I haven't been in almost 13 years, and this will be a first experience for both my husband and our daughter. Their birthdays are two days apart during those dates and we are planning to stay at the Poly. We have tons of family who want to come and experience my husband and daughter's first visit to WDW, so we will have: my parents, DH's mom and step-dad, DH's dad and girlfriend, DH's younger brother, two aunts, one uncle, two cousins, family friends (and a partridge in a pair tree!)...:yay:

My family (myself, DH, DD3) plan to make our first family trip to Disney World Sept. 7-14, 2013. I'm so excited! I haven't been in almost 13 years, and this will be a first experience for both my husband and our daughter. Their birthdays are two days apart during those dates and we are planning to stay at the Poly. We have tons of family who want to come and experience my husband and daughter's first visit to WDW, so we will have: my parents, DH's mom and step-dad, DH's dad and girlfriend, DH's younger brother, two aunts, one uncle, two cousins, family friends (and a partridge in a pair tree!)...:yay:

Looks like y'all will be checking out of the Poly when we are checking in.

It sounds like y'all will have a great trip with loads of family along.

Looks like y'all will be checking out of the Poly when we are checking in.

It sounds like y'all will have a great trip with loads of family along.

Yeah, I see we will just miss each other. I'm actually really excited about all the family coming along. We already have a good idea about our itinerary, so if other family members want to tag along that's fine but I'm not insane about keeping the group together. Everyone will be free to follow their own schedules. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter