• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

You should have also received luggage tags in your Mickey Mail. I would call them and let them know you did not receive your luggage tags, that is if you want them. For instance, we already have tags on our bags with contact info in case they get lost but I prefer the Disney tags. :)

Sent from my Galaxy SII
I called them. and was told that I have another package coming-that it was sent out on Monday and will take about 10 days. I was transferred and finally got my Delta confirmation number--that is what makes me feel better

Thank you. So now I just have to wait and see what is in the next package :)

bigmac5 said:
I called them. and was told that I have another package coming-that it was sent out on Monday and will take about 10 days. I was transferred and finally got my Delta confirmation number--that is what makes me feel better

Thank you. So now I just have to wait and see what is in the next package :)

Awesome!!! I still need to call tgem and find out where my ME voucher is!! We have 5 more weeks but I already took the luggage bags out, haha.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Staying at POP Century from 9/7-14th, our 20th wedding anniversary will be spent in WDW on 9/11 with dinner at Le Cellier!

53 days here, 3rd sept trip

sept 20-28 cbr, pirate room
the 25th is my wifes 37th b-day, the 27 is food and wine, and my 39th b-day
next year we board the fantasy on sept 27th for my 40th, and our 10th anniversary

48 days until Pop!!! I'm paying the last $200 of our balance tonight and will be so excited to get Mickey Mail and even more excited to step off the plane at MCO!

May I be the first to say....
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DISNEY NEXT MONTH!!!!:dance3:
and on a personal note...
Forty day Happy Dance :banana::banana::banana::banana:
WooHoo!

May I be the first to say....
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DISNEY NEXT MONTH!!!!:dance3:
and on a personal note...
Forty day Happy Dance :banana::banana::banana::banana:
WooHoo!

Thanks!!!! Glad to see someone just as excited as I am. :cool1: :thumbsup2Hope everyone has a blast! :hyper:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this may be :offtopic: Anyone staying on disney property, have you done your online check-in already? Just wondering what the benefits of it are. :confused3

Thanks!!! :)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this may be :offtopic: Anyone staying on disney property, have you done your online check-in already? Just wondering what the benefits of it are. :confused3

Thanks!!! :)

We do this every time we go. When you check in online they have all your information waiting for you when you get there. You just need to show your ID and you're ready to go!! A big perk is that you get to go through a separate line (one designated to on-line check in only) and depending on when you arrive, the regular check in lines can be rather lengthy!

We do this every time we go. When you check in online they have all your information waiting for you when you get there. You just need to show your ID and you're ready to go!! A big perk is that you get to go through a separate line (one designated to on-line check in only) and depending on when you arrive, the regular check in lines can be rather lengthy!

:wave2: Hi,
Ok great! Thanks for the info! I will definitely check-in online then. Thanks!!! Cant wait!!! :cool1:

Ohanamoma said:
:wave2: Hi,
Ok great! Thanks for the info! I will definitely check-in online then. Thanks!!! Cant wait!!! :cool1:

I agree with what the pp said. Online check-in is nice in that it saves you time once you get to the resort. Plus, if your like me, you enjoy the "rush" of "checking in", lol. You can now check in up to 60 days in advance if your balance is paid in full.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

I agree with what the pp said. Online check-in is nice in that it saves you time once you get to the resort. Plus, if your like me, you enjoy the "rush" of "checking in", lol. You can now check in up to 60 days in advance if your balance is paid in full.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Oh yay!:wave2: Thanks and yes it does give me a rush :cool1: It will be my disney fix I need to make it the next 59 days :rotfl2:

Awesome! We are so excited to be able to say that we'll be there too. We did it last September and WL was just so wonderful that we booked the bounce back for this year. It is getting close now.

First time staying at WL. I think the same time as you. Thanks, you are making me feel like we made a good choice (still a little nervous though whenever trying a new resort). We've walked through the resort on past trips and ate at Whispering Canyon and thought it was a beautiful. Love asking for some ketchup!

You are right it is getting close now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter