• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

1st family vacation for us... myself, dh and dd ~19 months 9/24-10/1. We purchased the dining plan and have ADR for 5 character meals. I can't wait to watch the magic through my little girls eyes.

Our family of four (2 teens) going from 9/9-9/14 staying at CBR for first time!! Hope we like it!!

I'm a little late to be added. Just found this thread. We'll be staying at POR 9/14-9/21. It's our first time at POR. Looking forward to it.

1st family vacation for us... myself, dh and dd ~19 months 9/24-10/1. We purchased the dining plan and have ADR for 5 character meals. I can't wait to watch the magic through my little girls eyes.

I bet it will be even more magical to see it through her eyes. Are you on the FB group?

We changed our trip a little. We are now at the Swan 9/7-8 before checking into the AKL 9/8-14.

I got a code in an email for the Swan/Dolphin and we ended up only paying $167.63 instead of $263.38.

So exciting for us September travellers that our dates are right around the corner!!! I swear, it feels like I have been planning this vacation forever!

45 days from right now, I will be heading to the airport. I can't wait!!!:dance3:

I changed my reservations from CBR to ASMu from September 24 to October 1!

62 more days! It seems like it is taking forever to get here!

So excited...I'll be taking my DS on his first vacation 9/10-14 at WL. I can't wait!

Awesome! We are so excited to be able to say that we'll be there too. We did it last September and WL was just so wonderful that we booked the bounce back for this year. It is getting close now.

So exciting for us September travellers that our dates are right around the corner!!! I swear, it feels like I have been planning this vacation forever!

45 days from right now, I will be heading to the airport. I can't wait!!!:dance3:

It really does feel like I have been planning this trip forever. Only 43 days until we start our drive towards WDW!!

So excited...I'll be taking my DS on his first vacation 9/10-14 at WL. I can't wait!

How exciting!! We stayed at the WL with our DSs in 2006 and we all loved it!! Every time we walked into the lobby, to the buses, or to our room from the buses, the DSs had to stop and rub Humphrey's nose. We all really loved the WL.

44 days for us!! We ended up changing again but are finally happy! Should have booked that to begin with! Lol

Poly CL here we come!! Sept 7-15

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

52 days til the beach at hhi and 54 to Wdw.

40 days for me! I changed my plans a bit, moved from POFQ to POP so I could add an extra night! Will be there 9/4-9/9! I've got Disney on my mind all day!

Joining in! We'll be at BWI 9/5-9/9 and on the disney dream before that! So excited! 35 days until the start of vacation!!!!

40 days for me! I changed my plans a bit, moved from POFQ to POP so I could add an extra night! Will be there 9/4-9/9! I've got Disney on my mind all day!

I know exactly what you mean. I arrive at POP the day before you, after two days at Universal. Can't hardly think or talk of anything else. My friends are starting to hate me....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just requested to join FB Group. We will be at POP 9/10-9/17. DH, DD 14, DS 12, DS 11, and Grandparents. Yay! My brain feels like it's going to explode trying to plan everything!

Currently I'm trying to decide if MNSSHP is worthwhile while we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter