****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

We are also "bandless" at WL. It would be cool to get the Bands but on the other hand, I think I am okay with experiencing them on our next trip when all the kinks are worked out.

We get MagicBands!!! I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am! I signed on today to check on another dining reservation and noticed that we now have MagicBands! I was able to customize them and everything! Yay! :)

Thanks, Leger13...that's a GREAT way to look at it. If the boys mention it while we're there that's what I'll tell them - "Just think how crowded those resorts are!". Here's to hoping they'll buy it! LOL :thumbsup2

That's the Koolaid I'm trying to drink right now to make myself fell better about it right now :rotfl2: Hope your boys buy it!

Got an email saying we've been invited to try MyMagic+, yay!!! I am a little skeptical because I know there are still some kinks for them to work out but I'm all for trying and testing new things.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Who did your email come from? We didn't get an email, but I just noticed that we have MagicBands! I was able to customize them and confirm our shipping address so I'm pretty sure it's not a glitch. I'm just hoping I haven't missed anymore of my Disney emails.

Been lurking this forum as our vacation gets closer (and my obsession grows). We're checking in to Old Key West on Sept. 12th-18th. Sooooo excited!

Cami + Hubs + 3 Princesses (My mom and her partner will be joining us as well)

Crazie4daMouse said:
We get MagicBands!!! I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am! I signed on today to check on another dining reservation and noticed that we now have MagicBands! I was able to customize them and everything! Yay! :)

Besides the email on Monday, I also received a UPS package. I customized our bands Monday night and received confirmation this morning that they have shipped out!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

We are also "bandless" at WL. It would be cool to get the Bands but on the other hand, I think I am okay with experiencing them on our next trip when all the kinks are worked out.
Me too but my next trip won't be for another 4 years:scared: But I will be with my GF and we will be celebrating our birthdays!!

We are the same dates 9/13-9/17 but we have switched from CSR to POR! Can't wait to try the magic bands!!!! We are getting so close to the trip I can barely getting off the dis to con to work!!

Also I have read that people are worries that the resorts that are testing will be very crowded. I just switched my reservation last night and the CM seemed surprised at how many rooms were available at POR. Hopefully it won't be too bad when we are there.

Also I have read that people are worries that the resorts that are testing will be very crowded. I just switched my reservation last night and the CM seemed surprised at how many rooms were available at POR. Hopefully it won't be too bad when we are there.

Overcrowding is what I am fearing. We arrive at POR on 9/2, so missed MB by one day. I would consider changing resorts but I think my girls will love the RR we have booked. I have read on several boards and threads of people switching to POR to be in the test group. :(

September Experts

Is September a time for groups from out of the country?
We were there a while back at the end of September are there seemed to be a good amount of foreign groups around. And someone told me they wouldn't go in September again because of so many big groups. Anyone know for certain and what part of the month they are there if they are?

We don't care, all enjoying the magic. Just need to know if we need to watch out for those dopey flags they wave. Thanks

I was finally able to pick FP+ for the rest of my trip. I am getting so excited.

Now if only BOG would open up for 9/29 so I can get that FP+. I know DD will love it.

September Experts

Is September a time for groups from out of the country?
We were there a while back at the end of September are there seemed to be a good amount of foreign groups around. And someone told me they wouldn't go in September again because of so many big groups. Anyone know for certain and what part of the month they are there if they are?

We don't care, all enjoying the magic. Just need to know if we need to watch out for those dopey flags they wave. Thanks

We noticed a lot more BTG in Jan-Feb which is summer for Argentina and Brasil. Sept. has a lot of foreign travelers, but mostly family size.

Hello! :) I am currently planning my 2nd trip to the World on September 26, 2013 with 2 of my BFF's to celebrate birthdays for me and one friend and to celebrate the 1st trip ever for the other friend. We are VERY excited to be able to get away by ourselves and just have a few days of fun.
I also get to go again from 10/30/2013-11/6/2013 with my DH, my Mom and my aunt. It will be the 1st trip for my mom and my DH. I am going to attempt to make it a once a year trip because at 42 I have a lot of years to make up for. lol
The 1st trip in September we will be staying at Pop Century. For the 2nd trip in October we will be staying at the Caribbean Beach. We were blessed to be able to get the Free Dining Plan for the 2nd trip! WOOHOO!! For the 1st trip we get to test the magic band/fast pass plus program. Can't wait!
:cool1:

Hello! :) I am currently planning my 2nd trip to the World on September 26, 2013 with 2 of my BFF's to celebrate birthdays for me and one friend and to celebrate the 1st trip ever for the other friend. We are VERY excited to be able to get away by ourselves and just have a few days of fun.
I also get to go again from 10/30/2013-11/6/2013 with my DH, my Mom and my aunt. It will be the 1st trip for my mom and my DH. I am going to attempt to make it a once a year trip because at 42 I have a lot of years to make up for. lol
The 1st trip in September we will be staying at Pop Century. For the 2nd trip in October we will be staying at the Caribbean Beach. We were blessed to be able to get the Free Dining Plan for the 2nd trip! WOOHOO!! For the 1st trip we get to test the magic band/fast pass plus program. Can't wait!

Oh how excited re your plans! A double dip year I love those :-) Pop and CB what wonderful resorts. Plus you get to test the Magic bands! See if you can score BOG lunch! Have the best time now.

We will be leaving for the World in under 20 days!! Why do I feel I have not prepared?? No family Tshirts this time, no countdown chains, our lives with three teenagers are just soo busy!! Can any of you share what fun things you are doing to make your trip memorable? I need some ideas!!

We have not been to the World in over 8 years, lots of new rides and excited to try some new Dining options...Teppan Edo, Flying Fish, Raglan Road :)

Have booked our Fast Pass+ and just got our Magic Bands in this week. Our luggage tags are here, we have a petsitter arranged, but I always get soo nervous leaving!! Why can't it ever be stress free?? Maybe if I can find some fun planning activities, I will be excited and not anxious for the trip to begin! :)

What fun! Disney is a fabulous place to celebrate birthdays. :cheer2:

And you get to make TWo trips this year, so double the fun. :cool1:

We will be leaving for the World in under 20 days!! Why do I feel I have not prepared?? No family Tshirts this time, no countdown chains, our lives with three teenagers are just soo busy!! Can any of you share what fun things you are doing to make your trip memorable? I need some ideas!!

We have not been to the World in over 8 years, lots of new rides and excited to try some new Dining options...Teppan Edo, Flying Fish, Raglan Road :)

Have booked our Fast Pass+ and just got our Magic Bands in this week. Our luggage tags are here, we have a petsitter arranged, but I always get soo nervous leaving!! Why can't it ever be stress free?? Maybe if I can find some fun planning activities, I will be excited and not anxious for the trip to begin! :)

How exciting for your family. There are definitely some new things to try out. Raglan Road is a lot of fun.

You might want to try for ADRs at someplace like BOG since that is also new(er). I love to try to do something on my 'bucket' list for Disney that I have never done before.

Hope you and your family have a magical time. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter