****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Booked CSR 9/9 - 9/15. Was going to be a solo trip but now my mom is going too. I can't wait!!!!

Count us in for a girls only trip September 14-21. We are staying at the wilderness lodge. Celebrating my mom's 60th birthday, my birthday, DD (6) and DD (9) birthdays. We are going a few weeks before our birthdays, but saving $600 by doing so.

Thank you SO much, GrandCalifornian for the calendar!! I pretty much have our ADR's lined up...time to fine tune!

Planning our annual Mom & Daughter trip - we're going to be there from 9/15 to 9/20 and going to the MNSSHP....:cool1: We'll be at WL (if the room discounts are right:goodvibes) - see everybody then!!

amfie928 said:
Booked CSR 9/9 - 9/15. Was going to be a solo trip but now my mom is going too. I can't wait!!!!

Just upgraded to CSR club level...now I really can't wait! Only 197 more days!

Looks like I need to update the list! I will get everyone added at some point this weekend.

I just sent our requested ADR's to our TA. Can't believe it is almost 6 months away!

Does anyone want to share what they have, or are going to make for their Sept trip ? I am totally excited to make pillow case style dresses for both of my girls and a shirt for me outta a vintage Disney flat sheet I have found =) and about a billion other things I have seen on Pintrest lol

Oh and we do Disney Family Movie nights once a week that we will start up soon. I plan a movie night with a disney themed dinner...but this year I'm thinking of using some of the recipes from the parks.

Anyone else ?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Does anyone want to share what they have, or are going to make for their Sept trip ? I am totally excited to make pillow case style dresses for both of my girls and a shirt for me outta a vintage Disney flat sheet I have found =) and about a billion other things I have seen on Pintrest lol

Oh and we do Disney Family Movie nights once a week that we will start up soon. I plan a movie night with a disney themed dinner...but this year I'm thinking of using some of the recipes from the parks.

Anyone else ?

Nothing special other than some new ears:-)))
Just wanted to say I love your ideas! your girls will beaver the moon with the dresses.
My idea is to create a riff on and advent calendar using Disney stickers,,little,toys,treats behind the windows
Coloring books with the pages numbered in a countdown
Some wee little Disney pixie dust (you don't need to use glitter) toy in their pillows for when they wake up

Hi folks!
We went last Sept and looks like we're going again this Sept as well! We booked Sept 21-28th :cool1:

We're only checking into either POR or POFQ on the 21st, but we're actually going down 1 day earlier and staying off-site to spend the day at Downtown Disney.

My hubby and I are taking my best friend and her 2 boys down with us (ages 13 & 15) so we're really excited! We're gonna have a blast! They were only ever at the Magic Kingdom for 1 day when they were young, so it will basically be a 1st time trip :goodvibes
We booked a room at POR, but we know that it will be VERY crowded, so we have our fingers crossed for Free Dining, and if that comes through for our dates, we plan to move over to our "home" resort POFQ and get 2 rooms. Praying for some Free Dining Pixie Dust!!! :wizard:

I already know what ADR's I want to make, just gotta wait for Disney to FINALLY release the September calendar so I can put our day schedule together and of course, gotta wait for the 180 days to get here! Currently I'm 212 days out!
COME ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Hello there in Hershey! I'm in York!! Seems to be a lot of PA people heading to the world in September. Guess all great minds do think alike!!

We are going Sept 14-21 and staying at BWV:cool1:

This trip will also be the first time we are trying the drive down to Disney:scared1:

peeputt said:
Hi folks!
We went last Sept and looks like we're going again this Sept as well! We booked Sept 21-28th :cool1:

We're only checking into either POR or POFQ on the 21st, but we're actually going down 1 day earlier and staying off-site to spend the day at Downtown Disney.

My hubby and I are taking my best friend and her 2 boys down with us (ages 13 & 15) so we're really excited! We're gonna have a blast! They were only ever at the Magic Kingdom for 1 day when they were young, so it will basically be a 1st time trip :goodvibes
We booked a room at POR, but we know that it will be VERY crowded, so we have our fingers crossed for Free Dining, and if that comes through for our dates, we plan to move over to our "home" resort POFQ and get 2 rooms. Praying for some Free Dining Pixie Dust!!! :wizard:

I already know what ADR's I want to make, just gotta wait for Disney to FINALLY release the September calendar so I can put our day schedule together and of course, gotta wait for the 180 days to get here! Currently I'm 212 days out!
COME ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

A fellow Hershey-ite! Looks like we will be staying at the same resort at the same time too! Do you have any kids at Hershey Elem or middle school? Such a small world after all!! We are surprising the kids so shhhhh!! And we are driving down!
I can't believe there are so many of us south central pa going at the same time!

Anyone else ?

We did custom shirts and outfits and the whole shebang last time. This time I am not going all crazy. I am still deciding if we'll tell the kids as they have no idea I booked it. If we do, I thought about waiting for Easter and putting "clues" in their Easter baskets. I'll probably make their autograph books again. I saw a lady on Etsy has iron on decals for shirts...might get some of those. Don't know what we'll do for countdown as it really depends on if and when we tell the kids.

Anyone else ?

I am not going to make them myself, but I would love to have some made for when we attend MNSSHP. I was thinking of a Jack-o-latern with the pumpkin in the shape of a MH.

Anyone else ?

I will be making our costumes for MNSSHP. The 2 boys will be knights and DH and I will be the king and queen. I love Halloween at Disney and we just love to go in costume. I have done matching shirts for previous trips but not this time.

Can you please add us to the list...staying at the YC 9/12-9/17...Me, DH & DD...so excited to be going "home" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter