****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Mrs Grumpy, Jul 4, 2012.

1. amfie928

amfie928 Mouseketeer

Booked CSR 9/9 - 9/15. Was going to be a solo trip but now my mom is going too. I can't wait!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. princessesintraining

princessesintraining Mouseketeer

Count us in for a girls only trip September 14-21. We are staying at the wilderness lodge. Celebrating my mom's 60th birthday, my birthday, DD (6) and DD (9) birthdays. We are going a few weeks before our birthdays, but saving $600 by doing so.

4. E&As Mom

E&As Mom Mouseketeer

Heading back to CSR from 9/7-9/15. 198 days and it can't get here soon enough! :)

5. GrandCalifornian

GrandCalifornian Can't Wait To Go Back

6. 2manypets

2manypets DIS Veteran

Thank you SO much, GrandCalifornian for the calendar!! I pretty much have our ADR's lined up...time to fine tune!

7. wiserabbit

wiserabbit Addicted to Pixe Dust

Planning our annual Mom & Daughter trip - we're going to be there from 9/15 to 9/20 and going to the MNSSHP....:cool1: We'll be at WL (if the room discounts are right:goodvibes) - see everybody then!!

8. amfie928

amfie928 Mouseketeer

Just upgraded to CSR club level...now I really can't wait! Only 197 more days!

9. Mrs Grumpy

Mrs Grumpy Always Planning!

Looks like I need to update the list! I will get everyone added at some point this weekend.

I just sent our requested ADR's to our TA. Can't believe it is almost 6 months away!

10. mom_of_3_mousketeers

mom_of_3_mousketeers Mouseketeer

Just booked our Sept trip. Sept 18-23 at Poly. :)

11. Curious & Curiouser

Curious & Curiouser Mouseketeer

Does anyone want to share what they have, or are going to make for their Sept trip ? I am totally excited to make pillow case style dresses for both of my girls and a shirt for me outta a vintage Disney flat sheet I have found =) and about a billion other things I have seen on Pintrest lol

Oh and we do Disney Family Movie nights once a week that we will start up soon. I plan a movie night with a disney themed dinner...but this year I'm thinking of using some of the recipes from the parks.

Anyone else ?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

12. hotcarib

hotcarib DIS Veteran

Nothing special other than some new ears:-)))
    Just wanted to say I love your ideas! your girls will beaver the moon with the dresses.
    My idea is to create a riff on and advent calendar using Disney stickers,,little,toys,treats behind the windows
    Coloring books with the pages numbered in a countdown
    Some wee little Disney pixie dust (you don't need to use glitter) toy in their pillows for when they wake up

13. hebbynan

hebbynan Chase and Eli's Mom

Hello there in Hershey! I'm in York!! Seems to be a lot of PA people heading to the world in September. Guess all great minds do think alike!!

14. naf917

naf917 Mouseketeer

We are going Sept 14-21 and staying at BWV:cool1:

This trip will also be the first time we are trying the drive down to Disney:scared1:

15. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

A fellow Hershey-ite! Looks like we will be staying at the same resort at the same time too! Do you have any kids at Hershey Elem or middle school? Such a small world after all!! We are surprising the kids so shhhhh!! And we are driving down!
    I can't believe there are so many of us south central pa going at the same time!

16. Mrs. Buzz Lightyear

Mrs. Buzz Lightyear Mouseketeer

September 20-29 at Port Orleans Riverside :cool1:

17. mom_of_3_mousketeers

mom_of_3_mousketeers Mouseketeer

We did custom shirts and outfits and the whole shebang last time. This time I am not going all crazy. I am still deciding if we'll tell the kids as they have no idea I booked it. If we do, I thought about waiting for Easter and putting "clues" in their Easter baskets. I'll probably make their autograph books again. I saw a lady on Etsy has iron on decals for shirts...might get some of those. Don't know what we'll do for countdown as it really depends on if and when we tell the kids.

18. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

I am not going to make them myself, but I would love to have some made for when we attend MNSSHP. I was thinking of a Jack-o-latern with the pumpkin in the shape of a MH.

19. hebbynan

hebbynan Chase and Eli's Mom

I will be making our costumes for MNSSHP. The 2 boys will be knights and DH and I will be the king and queen. I love Halloween at Disney and we just love to go in costume. I have done matching shirts for previous trips but not this time.

20. HollyP

HollyP Mouseketeer

We moved our trip up 4 days:dance3:. Can you change our dates to 9/24-10/9? Thanks!!

21. 66Tink

66Tink Mouseketeer

Can you please add us to the list...staying at the YC 9/12-9/17...Me, DH & DD...so excited to be going "home" :thumbsup2