• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

I am planning my first ever solo trip for September. Nervous but excited! I just came across this thread. I haven't booked yet but planning on being there for the limited time magic villians nite at DHS on Friday 9/13.!

I'll be there for that too and I'll be solo too!

btw Mrs Grumpy I changed my resort, I'll be at All Star Music instead of AOA, same dates though.

I haven't decided yet where to stay. I really want to splurge and stay at CR or Poly but I don't think that's going to happen. I may stay at Pop again or POR.

Except for the initial info on the Friday 13th I haven't seen anything else. I am hoping MNSSHP is going on too. Never been to that either!

I haven't decided yet where to stay. I really want to splurge and stay at CR or Poly but I don't think that's going to happen. I may stay at Pop again or POR.

Except for the initial info on the Friday 13th I haven't seen anything else. I am hoping MNSSHP is going on too. Never been to that either!

This last year they had MNSSHP on Tuesday and Friday night, so I'm hoping they have it again on Friday night. We went to MNSSHP in 2006 and I think it would be really cool to go to one on Friday 13th. I'll just have to make sure to have the money ready for when they release the tickets since I am sure that will be a business night.

I just got off the phone with Disney and have officially changed our dates. They new dates are 9/10 - 14 at the CR /w TPV. I'm not sure if it'll stay that way once the DH hear's the pricing though.

Does anyone know when they first start MNSSHP in September? And also...what is this magic villans night in HS that all of you are talking about??

Does anyone know when they first start MNSSHP in September? And also...what is this magic villans night in HS that all of you are talking about??

One limited time Magic: Unleash the Villains: A Friday the 13th in 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland and Disney Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th Hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Jafar and other Disney villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and nighttime mischief on Sept. 13.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...kicks-off-limited-time-magic-at-disney-parks/

I had no idea about the Villians day on the 13th. We were planning on leaving on the 13th, but may have to go from TPV at the Poly to GV and add an extra day. Love the Villians, it'll be so much fun to see so many around at one time!

Hi fellow Sept Disers :thumbsup2

Please add us to the list: Sept 1-13 (CR 1-8 then YC 8-13)

We're doing the Experience Conference/NOJ the first week at CR, then transferring to YC for 5 days ;)

Going down Sept. 7th for 2 weeks at POP! Been there for many years now and wouldn't want to move to another. Hopefully the MNNSP will be as good as last years but without the thunder storms!:cool1:

trekker93 said:
Going down Sept. 7th for 2 weeks at POP! Been there for many years now and wouldn't want to move to another. Hopefully the MNNSP will be as good as last years but without the thunder storms!:cool1:

You'll be there the day we leave! I love going that time of year!

Sent from my Galaxy S II

Count me in we are staying at POR for sept4 -14 perferd veiw be the frist time at POR , hope the transportation ok :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll be at WDW for my honeymoon with my new wife 9/22-9/29.

We'll be staying at WL in one of the CL Honeymoon Suites! And yes, we WILL be wearing the Bride and Groom ears, and the "Just Married" buttons!

Any other couples (honeymooning or not) going to be there the same week?

Paul

We're booked for September 10 - 14 at the CR /w TPV. I can't wait!! It's my dream room :cloud9:

Also, I sent a request to join the FB group.

OK, I think I got everyone added to the list. If I missed something or something isn't correct just let me know!

Add me to the group!

Sept 22 to Sept 28: Bay Lake Tower- DVC (hoping to add a few more days)

There will be 7 of us: me, DH ,DD17, DGD2, DGD4, my mom and my brother.

Tell me about Sept crowds.

Times before we have been March (spring break), July (the 4th week and end of July), middle of August, and early/mid October.

Please add me! We are staying SSR (dvc) 9/19 - 10/3 with 4 nights on the Disney Dream 22 - 26 th September in the middle.

Me and DW are from the UK. We come over at least once a year for 2 weeks. My birthday on october 1st! Hoping to catch MNSSP we love that! We are also over in May this year because we are being greedy and staying at AKV.

Hi everyone! We love September fun!

Did y'all read the article the other day about how we will be able to check in at 60 days, instead of 10? I was telling my DH about it last night and he gave me that "I'm not going to argue or do any sudden movements around this crazy woman" look. I did the online check in before our last trip and I don't think it really saved much time. At the time we checked into the Pop Century, I don't think there was anyone in line to check in. Maybe, I just got lucky though. I'll probably go ahead and do online check in again, though. When we check in, we'll be in a hurry to eat and get to the AK.

Did y'all read the article the other day about how we will be able to check in at 60 days, instead of 10? I was telling my DH about it last night and he gave me that "I'm not going to argue or do any sudden movements around this crazy woman" look. I did the online check in before our last trip and I don't think it really saved much time. At the time we checked into the Pop Century, I don't think there was anyone in line to check in. Maybe, I just got lucky though. I'll probably go ahead and do online check in again, though. When we check in, we'll be in a hurry to eat and get to the AK.

60 days is so we can pick Fast Pass + rides.. I like online simply because we often arrive VERY early in the AM and this way they know about it!

Anyone have any ideas when the September flights are posted? Air Tran is only scheduling out to the 1st week of August. Grrrr, this is the one thing about Disney Planning that really irks me!!! My Disney resort is done, I wanna do my flights NOW!! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter