September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just cancelled a ADR at 1900 PF for 9/14 at 7pm for a party of 4. I had to cancel it to snag a Coral Reef that dd wanted. Sorry I couldn't coordinate. Hope someone can use it.

Just canceled BOG or 9/2 at 6:00 for 2 people. I had to cancel to make another reservation. Hope someone can get it!

9/1: GF Tea Room for 2 guests at 2:05pm
9/2: Crystal Palace Breakfast for 2 guests at 8:50am

Hope someone who really wants them is able to get them. Just finalized touring plans.

Just cancelled:

• Hoop-Dee-Doo Category 1 Sep 1 8:30PM 4 ppl (Category 1 was sold out before this)
  • Be Our Guest Sep 2 4:45PM 4 ppl

Enjoy!

cancelling liberty tree tavern sept 22 4:30 for 4, right now, so I don't forget I have it
sorry for the short notice

I have a Chef Mickey's on Monday, 9/2, at 7:35 am for 7 I am going to cancel. Let me know if you would like to coordinate. Thanks!

Hi guys! I have a late lunch scheduled at Akershus for 4 people at 2:55 on 9/19 that I need to cancel. I can wait a few days, and I'd be happy to coordinate if someone wants it. Just shoot me a PM. :)

Sadly, I had to postpone our upcoming trip. I will be cancelling the following. I will happily coordinate with the first person to PM me.

The Crystal Palace
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Time: 8:25 AM
4 Guests

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Time: 8:40 PM
4 Guests

'Ohana
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2013 Time: 8:20 PM
4 Guests

Chef Mickey's
Date: Friday, September 13, 2013 Time: 7:15 AM
3 Guests

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Friday, September 13, 2013 Time: 4:30 PM
4 Guests

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Sunday, September 15, 2013 Time: 8:20 AM
4 Guests

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49432049]You would have to make it for 4 and show up with an extra, hoping they let you in. If you want to try I can PM you when I cancel.. Not sure if I will have to cancel right away in order to make the other one.[/QUOTE]

I tried to PM you, but it keeps telling me the server is still busy. Do you still have the 6PM BOG for 4?

Thanks!

Sophie's Mommy said:
[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49432049]You would have to make it for 4 and show up with an extra, hoping they let you in. If you want to try I can PM you when I cancel.. Not sure if I will have to cancel right away in order to make the other one.

Ever tried showing up with more? That makes me nervous! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I did this several times with DD when she was 2, and it was never a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter