September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I was able to update a few reservations so I will be cancelling the following. Let me know if you want to coordinate.

Cape May 9/22 10:25am 5 people
Akershus 9/22 7:55pm 5 people
Hollywood &Vine 9/24 1:35 5 people
Mama Melrose Fantasmic 9/24 3:30pm 5 people

Hello,

I've been lurking for over a decade and decided to finally join and post so that I could let people know about a few reservations I will be cancelling.

At 8:30 eastern time this evening I will be cancelling the following reservations (all for 2 people):

9/25 'Ohana 9:35 PM

9/26 BOG 5:50 PM

9/27 Fantasmic lunch at Mama Melrose's 12:35 PM

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

If anyone is interested, I am going to cancel Coral Reef for 9/16 at 2:30, party of 5, in about fifteen minutes.

Had to change a Sept trip, hoping someone will enjoy these:
All for a party of 4
19th Ohàna at 5:00
20th CRT at 8:10 am
20th BOG at 5:35
21st GG at 5:25
22nd BOG at 7:00
23rd CM at 7:15 am

Going to cxl all in half an hour.

Going to cancel Biergarten at 12:15 on 9/15 if anyone wants it. Not in a hurry to cancel but you can PM me if you want to try to coordinate.

Ugh! Ever have one of those moments where you realize that at some point during the frenzy to cancel and reschedule ADRS, you cancelled the wrong one--and its no longer available! Ugh!!! My kids have decided they are not thrilled with the dinner menu at BOG and would rather go to Chef Mickey's!!! Of course, I cancelled CM to get BOG. Teenagers!!!

Ugh! Ever have one of those moments where you realize that at some point during the frenzy to cancel and reschedule ADRS, you cancelled the wrong one--and its no longer available! Ugh!!! My kids have decided they are not thrilled with the dinner menu at BOG and would rather go to Chef Mickey's!!! Of course, I cancelled CM to get BOG. Teenagers!!!

I tried to PM you! Clear out your messages.

I have the following I am going to cancel:

CM 09/18 5 ppl 8:05pm
1900 PF 09/15 5 ppl 8:05pm

Pm me if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter