• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Planning on cancelling BOG for 4 for Monday, Sept 16th at 7pm.

Too late to eat dinner with a 3 and 4 year old esp. when are starting our day early! DH opinion but I have been hesitant to keep this.

PM me to coordinate.

I am going to be cancelling o'hana Saturday, September 14, 2013
9:35 PM for 2 if anyone wants it

I just cancelled:

1900 Park Fair @ 6:15 on 9/9 for 4 people.

Kona Cafe @ 12:30 on 9/10 for 4 people.

Chefs de France @ 2:50 on 9/11 for 4 people.

Sci-Fi Dine in @ 12:15 on 9/12 for 4 people.

Chef Mickey @ 11:15 on 9/13 for 4 people.

I had to cancel my entire trip. :sad:

Good luck.

Too late to eat dinner with a 3 and 4 year old esp. when are starting our day early! DH opinion but I have been hesitant to keep this.

PM me to coordinate.

Sent u a pm

I am going to cancel --
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:50

for 4

does anyone want it?

PM me to coordinate.

Coordinated and Cancelled!

This has been coordinated and taken. Thanks!

Be our Guests
9/13
6.50pm

PM to coordinate:cool1:

I'll be cancelling Be Our Guest for 2 people, Thursday 9/12 at 7:45PM. Got a reservation earlier in the week and got California Grill for that night instead. PM me if you'd like to coordinate :)

*UPDATE: Can't reply to PMs because I'm new! Sorry. The reservation is still available.

*UPDATE: Coordinated and someone from here got it. Happy to help. I've lurked for a long time

Last Chance! I'm going to cancel these tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone who wants to coordinate.

I need to cancel the following ADR's. Please let me know if anyone is interested...

Sunday, September 8
5:05 ‘Ohana for 6

Monday, September 9
5:00 'Ohana for 6

Wednesday, September 11
12:10 Sci-Fi for 6
5:00 Cape May Clambake for 8

I'll be cancelling Be Our Guest for 2 people, Thursday 9/12 at 7:45PM. Got a reservation earlier in the week and got California Grill for that night instead. PM me if you'd like to coordinate :)

*UPDATE: Can't reply to PMs because I'm new! Sorry. The reservation is still available.

Id love this reservation please! I've also DM'd you.

I am cancelling Ohana on 09/03 at 8:45 am for 5 people and Mama Melrose Fantasmic package on 09/07 at 5:15 pm for 5 people.

I have a BOG reservation for 8 guests on Sunday 9/1 at 9:10pm, that I will be canceling today. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll coordinate a time to cancel it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter