September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling Chef Mickeys for 4 at 5pm on 9/13 in the next 10 minutes if I don't hear from anyone who wants it!

I am cancelling the following reservations this afternoon. PM me if you are interested in coordinating. They are all for a party of 5.

9/4 Mama Melrose 1:25 pm

9/4 The Wave 5:35 pm

9/5 Akerhaus 11 am

9/6 Kona Café 7:45 pm

9/7 Sanaa 12:05 pm

9/7 Boma 4:50 pm

9/11 3:05 pm Akershus

I have 2 reservations to cancel this afternoon:

BOG Sept 14 @ 4:15, party of 2

CRT Sept 20 @ 7:10, party of 2 Note: this is during MNSSHP & requires a party ticket.

PM if anyone wants to co-ordinate a time .

Going now to cancel:
Yachtsman's Steakhouse Sept 17 @ 7 PM for 2

Le Cellier Sept 16 @ 5:45 for 3

Edit: had the wrong dates! Correct now!

Hi..I have a Fantasmic Lunch at Mama Melrose for Tues, Sept 10th at 1:25pm...PM me if you want to coordinate, otherwise, I will cancel tonight!

Family from Florida was coming to meet us in Disney but work interfered....so now it just my family. BUT.... I have a reservation for BOG for EIGHT people on Wednesday, 9/18. My foursome was already going another night so I'm going to drop the entire thing...and hope to make another DIS-er (or even two ) get the same chance.

Let me know if you are interested! If not, will be dropping this weekend....:goodvibes

Family from Florida was coming to meet us in Disney but work interfered....so now it just my family. BUT.... I have a reservation for BOG for EIGHT people on Wednesday, 9/18. My foursome was already going another night so I'm going to drop the entire thing...and hope to make another DIS-er (or even two ) get the same chance.

Let me know if you are interested! If not, will be dropping this weekend....:goodvibes

what time is the adr?
Very interested

I'm interested as well if the time doesn't work for Mamasha. Thanks!

Interested for 2. What time?

I will be changing a BOG from 4 people to 2 people on September 2nd at 6:50. Let me know if you want to coordinate! :)

Yes, time would be helpful! A lovely 6:25pm. Will go from first response down so let me know if that work and for how many!

It looks like I'm third down on the list. I would love this if it there is anything still available for 2 after the first 2 have decided :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter