September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a Fantasmic lunch on September 10th at Mama Melrose for 1:25 pm for 4 that I am going to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate!

8am breakfast ressie for Hollywood & Vine ...in Hollywood Studios.

I am cancelling this ADR now.

**This ressie is before the park opens :thumbsup2

I have a few more res that I plan on canceling by the end of today...please PM me if you are interested in any...I was able to snag different times

Monday, September 9th
5:45 Yachtsman Steakhouse
4ppl

Tuesday, September 10th
1:25 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
4ppl

Wednesday,September 11th
6:20pm Kona Cafe
4ppl

I just saw a Hollywood & Vine at 8 a.m. on September 27. Hope this helps some of you. Maybe that is the one the poster above cancelled.:confused3

I have a Sci-Fi on September 25th @ 5:20 for 5 people and a Mama Melrose fantasmic package September 25th @ 12:05pm for 5 people that I need to cancel. If these would help anybody let me know

Hi everyone!

I just released a table for 4 at Crystal Palace 9/17 at 8:50 AM. I would have waited, but I found an earlier time (for 2) and had to jump.

New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Just a reminder of the guidelines. Please take a moment to review.

Thanks!

I just saw availability on the 22nd around 2:30 for 3 at CRT if anyone is interested.

sorry this is gone - can't seem to delete this post

I will be cancelling the following reservations:

Grand Floridian Cafe
Date: Thursday, September 05, 2013
Time: 7:00 AM
Guests: 4 Adults
Location: Grand Floridian Cafe - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Date: Friday, September 06, 2013
Time: 1:25 PM
Guests: 4 Adults
Location: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Commissary Lane - Disney's Hollywood Studios

I am in no rush so please let me know if you would like to coordinate.

EDIT: These have been cancelled.

About to cancel Ohana 9/11 5:00 pm for 2. I can wait about an hour in case someone wants it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter