• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Getting ready to cancel a 50s Prime Time reservation for 2 on 9/13 (HS Villain Party) at 8:15pm (going to MNSSHP that night instead). Let me know if you are interested!

I'm going to cancel Ohana on the 26th at 8:10pm for 2 people. I'll wait until tomorrow to do it, in case anyone wants it! :goodvibes

I posted this a few days ago and another poster indicated on the thread that they wanted it, but I never heard back again, so it's still up for grabs if anyone wants it. I am going to cancel by the end of the day Wednesday, so let me know. :)

I posted this a few days ago and another poster indicated on the thread that they wanted it, but I never heard back again, so it's still up for grabs if anyone wants it. I am going to cancel by the end of the day Wednesday, so let me know. :)

I thought I indicated that I wanted it! I can't PM yet as I haven't posted enough so not sure how to do it. But I am here now and ready if you want to coordinate. I am EST and I can be available around 10pm too...
Misty:cheer2:

I've made some changes to our itinerary, so I will be cancelling the following ADRs. All are for 5 people.

September 24 - 8:15pm - Ohana

September 25 - 6:50pm - Sanaa

October 5 - 5:30pm - Jiko

October 6 - 6:05pm - Hollywood and Vine

October 7 - 8:05pm - Ohana

I will be cancelling at 12:30 EST today.

Getting ready to cancel a 5:20pm reservation for 2 at BOG on 9/6. PM me if you want to coordinate.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just cancelled: 9/18 5:35 Liberty Tree Tavern for 6ppl

Also cancelling now: 9/19 Ohana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at 10:30 am 4ppl

I thought I indicated that I wanted it! I can't PM yet as I haven't posted enough so not sure how to do it. But I am here now and ready if you want to coordinate. I am EST and I can be available around 10pm too...

Make a few random posts, you only need 3 more, to reach the ability to send a PM.

Getting ready to cancel a 5:20pm reservation for 2 at BOG on 9/6. PM me if you want to coordinate. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
this is now spoken for. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Also have a 9:00 pm at BOG for 2 for tomorrow that I will be canceling. Just let me know if you want it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I will cancel at 10pm est. good luck grabbing it!

There's an 'Ohana reservation showing up on Sept.14th at 9:40pm for 4, if anyone is interested..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter