• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012

Got my Photo Pass Plus package today, yay!

Halloween party tickets though are being a bit annoying, I ordered the AP discount ones online (at 2am Tuesday morning!! couldn't sleep), got the confirmation email, but not the email with the e-tickets attached. Husband rang up today (as it is his AP) and the CM says they can't email the tickets again but we can exchange the confirmation email for the tickets (he didn't find out where to do this though). Dunno why they can't just send the email again.

I caved and I booked the shuttles - DH was never going to get around to it! He now only has to work out how we are getting the five kms to our local airport... at the speed he moves with things we are best setting out on foot a dawn that morning and meeting him there. :lmao:

What is it with all the hopeless husbands! - mine's only trip related tasks are car hire and mobile phones. So far he has bought himself an new IPhone (apparently so I can have his 'old' phone and he can buy some US SIM cards, which he hasn't looked for yet), and as for the car, I got sick of waiting so got onto the website, went to the pick a car screen, told him to pick one, and did the rest myself. If it were left up to him we'd never go anywhere.

Oh, and he did call DL today to ask about the missing Halloween ticket email (as I used his AP, mine isn't activated yet), and I had to dictate to him word for word what to say.

I caved and I booked the shuttles - DH was never going to get around to it! He now only has to work out how we are getting the five kms to our local airport... at the speed he moves with things we are best setting out on foot a dawn that morning and meeting him there. :lmao:

:rotfl2:

that is why ladies, you never, ever, ever get DH's to book, arrange or sort ANYTHING re to the holiday...

as i say to mine "just sit there and look pretty"....:rotfl:

as i say to mine "just sit there and look pretty"....:rotfl:

There'd be an epic fail on that in our house then. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aust - hmm, yes electronics purchases for them for a trip. Sounds familiar. Very familiar. Me, I'm taking a Vivid marker and writing his cellphone number on all our arms should we get seperated, that way the DL people can call him and deal with an hysterical preschooler. :rolleyes1

meandmygirl said:
Does anyone know what the weather is like in Anaheim in Sept/Oct? Is it jumper weather?

I think it can vary a lot. We were there in Oct 2009 and it was much hotter in Anaheim than it had been in Orlando the year before at the same time!

Just think layers :-)

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We were surprised how warm it was in late Sept/early Oct - mid 20's to about 30 during the day (but a dry heat). We swam every afternoon. But the evenings were cooler and we needed a jumper some nights.

The weather is strange over there, my cousins went late September 2010 and it was in the forties the whole time they were in LA :O but then cool enough at night for a cardi :/

Just had this discussion with them last night for what to expect in oct lol

Fingers are crossed its warm but comfy weather while your all over there :)

Thanks for that WAMUMOF4 - hopefully we can get the discount when we board and show our Annual Passes.

You can contact DCL now and have it applied now and refunded back onto your c/card if that is how you paid. One of the ladies on the trip meet did so, she had a CAN discount and the AP one was more and they honoured it and refunded her. Give them a call. We got a huge refund at the start of this month as we are VGT and the VGT rate went down and DCL actually refunded us, which I thought was nice as you wouldn't get that anywhere else.

just bought LA galaxy soccer tickets for our last night in LA..DH very happy, even though we decided to get "nose bleed" seats....its the atmosphere we enjoy!saved $100 on not getting the premium seat tickets..

cant believe its 6 weeks this Thursday :goodvibes

bit nervous now, always happens...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter