September 2012

Kayak is what we used :woohoo:
$45.50 for refurbished room @ Luxor Pyramid king deluxe
+resort fee $15
+tax $5

Total $65 usd ($63 aud)

We use Traveljigsaw. I have a jeep booked with them for our trip this year. First used them in 2009 and had a very flash SUV - Buick maybe? Fantastic rates for us Aussies, this trip is costing us $340 for 7 days.

Thank you, I'll get DH to check them out. We need a BIG car.

AustralianKaren - I'll get DH to check out your reccos too (I get the MouseSavers email too, so I need to start scouring the site), we need to do a huge price comparrison. No way we'd last a block in your wee red bean, the kids would be able to reach the front seats and I'd be able to accidently elbow DH in the eye (only while stationary mind). Last time he went to the States he rented some convertible contraption but that's not a goer for a family. I'll also need to hire boosters too I guess as DH is refusing to carry them across the Pacific Ocean to save some dollars (I did point out they travel free but he's not going for it).

Can I ask a naive question - why do people book dining out? We want to eat a lot of ethnic food while in SoCal, so thought we'd just wing it. Plus we have the world's fussiest child (he went thru a stage of only eating yellow food) and dining can be a battle every night, so we thought we'd go Mexican for three of us (his twin's okay) and he could have tortillas and cheese or something. Am I missing something with all this prebooked dining? :confused3

Thank you, I'll get DH to check them out. We need a BIG car.

AustralianKaren - I'll get DH to check out your reccos too (I get the MouseSavers email too, so I need to start scouring the site), we need to do a huge price comparrison. No way we'd last a block in your wee red bean, the kids would be able to reach the front seats and I'd be able to accidently elbow DH in the eye (only while stationary mind). Last time he went to the States he rented some convertible contraption but that's not a goer for a family. I'll also need to hire boosters too I guess as DH is refusing to carry them across the Pacific Ocean to save some dollars (I did point out they travel free but he's not going for it).

Can I ask a naive question - why do people book dining out? We want to eat a lot of ethnic food while in SoCal, so thought we'd just wing it. Plus we have the world's fussiest child (he went thru a stage of only eating yellow food) and dining can be a battle every night, so we thought we'd go Mexican for three of us (his twin's okay) and he could have tortillas and cheese or something. Am I missing something with all this prebooked dining? :confused3

ahhhhh, my wee small tiny clown car had so much going for it..it brought my DH and I so much, much , really much closer togeather...I cant see why you wouldnt want to have that same experience especially with your little ones, just think they could tune the radio for you, reprogram the GPS and light your smokes all from the comfort of their boosters, now that my sweet is what I call a holiday...:rolleyes:

Our car is actually costing $237.00 for the week, not $340!!:headache:

I think I need a holiday from holiday planning - it's doing my poor little head in:surfweb:

Karen, that car, did you have to put petrol in it or just pedal like a crazy buggar? :rotfl:

Our car is actually costing $237.00 for the week, not $340!!:headache:

I think I need a holiday from holiday planning - it's doing my poor little head in:surfweb:

Karen, that car, did you have to put petrol in it or just pedal like a crazy buggar? :rotfl:

lol..:rotfl:
yep, this is us
SEpPZl.jpg

:woohoo:

I can thanking say this is NOT from my private photos, as I have never ever ever been even remotely tempted to try, sniff or even hold one.

I just booked the Grand Californian for 6 nights!!! Concierge level !!!

It's costing a bit over double my original budget, but now that the decision has been made I am so excited :banana: Even my long-suffering DH is showing a glimmer of interest now, lol.

I just booked the Grand Californian for 6 nights!!! Concierge level !!!

It's costing a bit over double my original budget, but now that the decision has been made I am so excited :banana: Even my long-suffering DH is showing a glimmer of interest now, lol.

Excitement!

What dates you got it booked for?

I want to stay there just to say i've had a go LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter