• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012

Our animals always have human names :thumbsup2
And Trevor suits him :lmao:

do you cut it down to trev?

I do enjoy finding out why people name their pets what they do.....fascinating:thumbsup2

my 3 schnauzers have had german names: heidi,schultz and minnie but they end up as
heidi-ho
schultzy-bultzy
minnie-moo cow

go figure:sad2:

Paid off the hotel today and got a discount, woo hoo - AP discount has gone up to 20/30% (depending on day of week) at PPH so I rang and got the reduced rate applied to the first 10 nights (as it's available until 29/9), and since the AUD is so good I thought I may as well pay the balance, so all done. Now I only have to pay for Fantasmic dessert seating in a couple of weeks and I am all done, all spending money is in hand and everything possible to prepay has been prepaid, so I am very happy.

do you cut it down to trev?

I do enjoy finding out why people name their pets what they do.....fascinating:thumbsup2

my 3 schnauzers have had german names: heidi,schultz and minnie but they end up as
heidi-ho
schultzy-bultzy
minnie-moo cow

go figure:sad2:

We have a staffy called Angus. My mum's side of the family are Scottish and her dad had a budgie named Angus McTavish. Poor old Angus gets called Gus, Gussie and for some reason my MIL calls him Gusparto :confused3
Poor dog, has identity issues!

I wanted a ginger cat and was always going to call him Trevor Marmalade (former AFL footy show identity) and instead my DH (then BF) came home with this little white runty thing and Trevor stuck :thumbsup2...

And yes it does get shortened to Trev

I do wonder what the neighbours think when I call him inside for dinner "Here Trevvy, come on Trevor, here pud pud pud" :clown:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter