September 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I am cancelling the following reservations. Send me a PM if you want them, and I will try an coordinate with you.

Wednesday September 26
Fantasmic Package at Hollywood Brown Derby @ 4pm.
Reservation for 4 people

Sunday September 30
Cinderella Royal Table @ 8:05am
Reservation for 4 people

I just cancelled Hollywood and Vine in 9/30 at 8:10 for 4 people when I booked CRT. I hope someone can snag it. It was the only time open for breakfast when I just checked.

It looks like they added a couple of September dates for MBYBBQ. 9/25 is showing availability, there is also a 9/18 now as well. Not sure if there are any openings for that date.

I just cancelled the following:
Akershus 9/12 @11 am
Garden Grill 9/12 @6:35 pm
1900 Park Fare 9/14 @ 8pm

Hope they help someone!

Looks like I am going to cancel Yachtsman Steakhouse, 9/20, 8:30 PM (2 adults). I will cancel this evening.

About to cancel

party of 7 'Ohana!! For 9/28 at 9:55pm

Too late for us. Finally found an earlier time :cool1:

Getting ready to cancel Spirit of Aloha for 2 using dining credits (I forget which level that is!) for Sept 18th at 5:15.

Hi, I will be cancelling the follow reservations at 10:00 am EST. All are for party of 3.

1) Saturday September 8, 5:15 PM 1900 Park Fare
2) Monday September 10, 5:15 PM Chef Mickey
3) Wednesday September 12, 1:10 PM Tusker House
4) Thursday September 13, 5:30 PM Chef Mickey
5) Saturday September 15, 12:00 PM Crystal Palace

Just now cancelled the following...both for party of 4:

Le Cellier - September 26 11:30 Lunch
Ohana - September 23 9:50 Dinner

Hope it helps someone!:wizard:

Cancelling Chef Mickeys 9/28 7:45am for 5

PM to coordinate otherwise will cancel later tonight.

ETA - already spoken for.

lynn_s said:
Cancelling Chef Mickeys 9/28 7:45am for 5

PM to coordinate otherwise will cancel later tonight.

I can't pm since I haven't posted enough but I've been looking for a CM exact day and time. When will you be canceling?

Had to switch our days around, so I am going to cancel the following reservations. All reservations are for ELEVEN people!

Crystal Palace, 9/22 at 12:05pm

Tusker House, 9/23 at 9:20am

San Angel Inn, 9/22 at 5:45pm

Please PM me to coordinate. Thanks!

ETA: CP RESSIE TAKEN.

I would love your CP reservation on 9-22. We have 5 in party. Let me know how we can coordinate!

Had to switch our days around, so I am going to cancel the following reservations. All reservations are for ELEVEN people!

Crystal Palace, 9/22 at 12:05pm

Tusker House, 9/23 at 9:20am

San Angel Inn, 9/22 at 5:45pm

Please PM me to coordinate. Thanks!

I would love part of your reservations for CP on 9-22. We have 5 in party. Let me know how we can coordinate or when you will cancel. I will check immediately! Thanks!

I am going to cancel the following ADR's soon and wanted to see if anyone is interested. First takers posted on here PM me and we can coordinate. These are all ADR's for four people.

Sept 20th 2012
50's prime Time 4:05 pm

Sept 22nd
8:00pm Akershus

Sept 23
8:00 pm Sci-fi diner

Sept 24th
7:20pm Crystal Palace

Sept 24th again
9:20 pm Chef Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter