• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled the following:

Biergarten Sat Sept 29th 1:35 pm 4 ppl
Tony's Town Square Fri Sept 28th 6:50 pm 4 ppl

I will be cancelling a reservation for Ohana's on Sept 13th at 5:20 for 10 people later tonight.
I was just so torn to let this go, but realize it will be for the best.....we land in Orlando at 11:45 and I know we'll end up eating when we get to the resort so we won't be hungry at 5:20 and we have 3 little kids in our party who may be crazy from a day of travel.
Sorry for the story, but I've become attached to this ressie and I hate letting it go.... lol

I will be cancelling a reservation for Ohana's on Sept 13th at 5:20 for 10 people later tonight.
I was just so torn to let this go, but realize it will be for the best.....we land in Orlando at 11:45 and I know we'll end up eating when we get to the resort so we won't be hungry at 5:20 and we have 3 little kids in our party who may be crazy from a day of travel.
Sorry for the story, but I've become attached to this ressie and I hate letting it go.... lol

I know how you feel, I had to cancel Ohana because my step mother wanted to do Aloha. :sad1:

Just saw there's an 'Ohana at 8:20 pm for 4 on Sept 29th! Too late for me but hope someone can snag it!!!

So sad to cancel these, but we had to push back our trip a few days...

Crystal Palace for 2 at 12:15 on 9/27

Rose and Crown for 3 at 7:30 on 9/27

Tutto's for 3 at 12:00 on 9/28

Narcoossee's
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Show – Date: Sunday 09/23/2012 Time: 05:50PM Dinner (does not include Characters) Party Size: 2 Guest(s) This reservation has been cancelled

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter