• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2011 - We are going to Disney World {THIS MONTH}! (Third Thread)

Is it the Mitral Valve ? I had the repair procedure done in 2004. I feel great. Play softball, volleyball, racquetball, bowl, etc.... Get a surgeon that has done a bunch of em, not necessarily one with good bedside manners. She should check with her cardiologist. Good luck and God Bless.

No. It's severe leakage of her aortic valve. One of my students at school (parents actually) are cardiologists and recommended a doctor at Mt. Sinai in NY. We will see where she ends up going, but it was nice that they thought of us. The doctor is supposed to be really good.

Love reading everyone's comments about the first night of MNSSHP on another thread. Sounds like so much fun. I really can't wait for our first party.

DH said it's supposed to rain every day that we are there...

I say it's better to be rained on everyday in Disney than sunny and be at home!

DH swears there is a thunderstorm every day in summer in FL. He lived there for a couple years and when I was nervous about the forecast last time we went he told me not to worry, they usually pass quickly. And he was right :cool2:

Single digit happy dance

:dancer:

9 days....eeeeekkkkk!!!!! :banana::yay::woohoo::cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cool1:

:rockband::dancer:party::jumping1: Woohoo, basketkat, we're almost there! I just did online check-in, 10 days out for us! :banana::banana::banana:I'm getting antsy, I've got WDW in the back of my mind all of the time now, and my mind has already checked out for vacation. :rotfl2: Ten days from right now, we'll be :drive: toward Pop! Marblies (and anyone I forgot), have a safe and wonderful trip, see ya real soon!
I've discovered that I won't be resting idle for long after vacation. We begin boosting for our cheerleading squad and orchestra in October, but Alyssa came home yesterday and told me that she made the honors chorus as well (not bragging, I swear, I prefer her busier with the extracurricular stuff than with the boys!:rotfl2:). She also came home with a stack of information about orchestra and chorus trips for the remainder of the school year. She is scheduled to go to the beach and Gatlinburg twice. I can't let her go without a chaperone, right? :rotfl: So I go from planning one trip right into another, which suits me just fine as I love to be on the go. DH and I were going through Sommer's backpack, and discover fundraiser information for the middle school orchestra as well. Guess where they're going in May?:jumping1: I get a beach overnighter in March, a TN long weekend in April, and WDW with a stay at ASM for four days in May! :yay::yay::yay::yay: I've never been so excited about field trips in my life! This is one of the better benefits of your children growing up!:cheer2:

9 DAYS!!!!!!!!! On-line check-in at the WL is complete and we are starting to get everything ready to pack. This trip is over a year in the making and I can't believe that it is almost here!

Time is ticking!!!!! Actually purt some clothes in a suitcase lstnight because I work 12 hours tomorrow and 8 on Friday and then we are out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope I don't screw up anyones hair lol :cool1: Now I am getting EXCITED :banana:

Time is ticking!!!!! Actually purt some clothes in a suitcase lstnight because I work 12 hours tomorrow and 8 on Friday and then we are out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope I don't screw up anyones hair lol :cool1: Now I am getting EXCITED :banana:

lol.......SOOO EXCITED i CAN'T TYPE (DISGUSTING!)

ahhhh basketkat you beat meto it!! we also are doing the single digit dance!!! :banana::banana::banana: 9 days till September 23rd!!!! Can not believe that we are in the single digits finally!! :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

silylily i also love to be on the go all the time! thats very exciting that your DD has a trip to WDW that you need to take! :rotfl: i mean.. you cant say no to the school, can you?? :laughing:

we're almost there ladies! the end of september is not far from here!!

Only five more days and my nerves are shot, all I can think of what I will be doing next week. My boys still dont know about the trip, really suprised that my oldest hasn't asked why we have all the halloween costumes done 2 months before halloween since we are usually scrambling on halloween night to come up with something for them to wear. cant wait for Sunday to get here any quicker so that we can leave.

:banana::banana::banana:

Only five more days and my nerves are shot, all I can think of what I will be doing next week. My boys still dont know about the trip, really suprised that my oldest hasn't asked why we have all the halloween costumes done 2 months before halloween since we are usually scrambling on halloween night to come up with something for them to wear. cant wait for Sunday to get here any quicker so that we can leave.

That is awesome that you are almost ready to reveal the surprise!! :banana:

How are you surprising them?

Have a magical time everyone! We are at 10 days, yippie for online ck in:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter