September 2011 - The Planning Has Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this!!! I did see this site last week and even printed off her calendar but could not for the life if me remember it. :rotfl: It is right on track with TGM and Touring Plans and its FREE! It makes me mad for forking out the money for the others. :laughing: I'll know for next time!

I know, I was so surprised that it was free :thumbsup2
Did you print out the analysis also, besides the calendar? Lots of great information!

Ok so after today I REALLY need to wander to my happy place and do some planning :(

Where do you guys GET your spreadsheets??? I use a notebook but it all becomes a mess SO fast......

Have any of you looked at the free site easywdw.com? I have a subscription to touringplans but I really like the detailed explanation of best parks/parks to avoid for September that is on the easyWDW site. And it seems to be in line for the most part with touringplans and I have found myself referring to it a lot as we plan our September stay at Pop/BC.

Just another option for all of us who like to compare all the information! :goodvibes

Thank you for this site info! What a great resource! We usually go to Disney in May, but this year we are waiting until September and it is just killing me how far away September seems. The info on this site is helping me get into planning as well as helping me to get excited! Woo Hoo!!!!

It will be time to make our ADRs soon!!:cool1:

Ok so after today I REALLY need to wander to my happy place and do some planning :(

Where do you guys GET your spreadsheets??? I use a notebook but it all becomes a mess SO fast......

Microsoft works spreadsheet

Would anyone be willing to share their speadsheet? I'm trying to make my own, but would love a headstart...

I've never used spreadsheets for WDW. I have to use a lot of spreadsheets at work, so I run from them as fast as my feet will carry me when I'm planning vacation.

:lmao:

I have a different notebook from each trip we've taken. It's kind of funny to look back at what I thought a plan should be from years ago. And all the "tips" I wrote down in them. It makes me giggle just a little.

Oh, and I've seen a few lime green Mickey heads at WDW but I'm a little shy in person and I never want to go up to someone and bother them. I've taken lime green Mickey heads with us on our trips before, but I've never displayed them. Once again, it's just because I can't imagine going up to anybody.

Have any of you looked at the free site easywdw.com? I have a subscription to touringplans but I really like the detailed explanation of best parks/parks to avoid for September that is on the easyWDW site. And it seems to be in line for the most part with touringplans and I have found myself referring to it a lot as we plan our September stay at Pop/BC.

Just another option for all of us who like to compare all the information! :goodvibes

I did become a member at touring plans, and I just went to the link you provided for the September analysis... and its odd because on several days of our trip, the info is exactly opposite as to which park is the best! Weird... I know its all opinion, but its kind of odd!

Wow, everyone's been so busy today! All this talk about Fantasmic has me second guessing it. I was planning on doing the dinner package, does anyone know how that works, or how it impacts waiting times? With a 6 and 2 year old, I can't imagine waiting very long at that time of night.

Thanks for all the great links everyone, I've bookmarked them!
And I never knew about the lime green Mickey heads. Maybe I'll bring one along this time, although not sure if I'd really like to advertise it (unless I knew it was someone from this thread!) :rotfl:

Marce

So, I finally made DH sit down with me so we could finalize our ADR "plan", since I get make them a week from today. An hour later, I think we have a pretty set plan. We had already decided which meals we wanted to go to, but hadn't officially picked the days/times to do them. I made all of the reservations last year without anyone giving me input on times, so I vowed to make DH sit until we had it all planned out. I didn't want to hear "Why didn't you schedule such and such at an earlier/later time?" this year... had enough of it in past years trips. My head is officially pounding. Ugh!! I love planning, but right now... yeah... not so much. :headache:

Maybe I just need to go to bed. Afterall, that'll put us 1 day closer to ADRs and September, right?

My spreadsheet has moved totally around, but it will be good. We do a lot of park hopping, but since it will just be the 4 of us this year, we can move about as we want without worrying about what anyone else wants to do.

Happy planning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter