September 2011 - The Planning Has Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a very crazy few months I'm finally able to get back on the DIS!

We are going 9/23 - 9/30 at POFQ with free dining. Please add us to the list!!

We booked it back in December but life has been crazy.

:banana::banana:

What is this 180 plus 10?????? Also I didn't realize 1900 Park Fare was a character dinner, we've done Chef Mickey's! Which one is better and does anyone know which characters???

What is this 180 plus 10?????? Also I didn't realize 1900 Park Fare was a character dinner, we've done Chef Mickey's! Which one is better and does anyone know which characters???

1900 Park Fare breakfast is Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, I think. 1900 Park Fare dinner (not sure about lunch) is Cinderella, her step-mother and step-sisters, Prince Charming and sometimes the Fairy Godmother. We did not enjoy the food at all, but the character interaction was great.

Hello everyone! :goodvibes

It looks like lots of planning was going on here today! Let's see if I can get caught up. . .

My ADR day is Feb 27. I will definitely do it online, it's so much easier than calling!

Welcome to all the newbies! :cool1:

Love the new pins!

1900 PF is a character meal. The food is not good, but the characters are very fun!

L-Harper - yes, they will change the park hours continually. And then about 2-3 weeks out they will adjust shows. It is frustrating, but usually the park hours don't change more than an hour. And usually they add more shows as the times gets closer. Your dream board looks great by the way! :lovestruc:thumbsup2

First time going to WDW. Dreamed of it as a child but never went.
Sept.27 - Oct.04
All Star Music.

YAY!!!
:banana::cheer2:

L Harper-

I noticed my dates on the front of this thread are wrong, we are leaving on Oct 2. I added a day to our trip today so if you could fix my dates I will be ever so grateful
We are now going Sept 25 to Oct 2, still at the Beach Club :yay:

TIA

We're booked at POP with free dining 15th to 24th.

It looks like lots of planning was going on here today! Let's see if I can get caught up. . .

My ADR day is Feb 27. I will definitely do it online, it's so much easier than calling!

Love the new pins!

1900 PF is a character meal. The food is not good, but the characters are very fun!

L-Harper - yes, they will change the park hours continually. And then about 2-3 weeks out they will adjust shows. It is frustrating, but usually the park hours don't change more than an hour. And usually they add more shows as the times gets closer. Your dream board looks great by the way! :lovestruc:thumbsup2

I have everything added and changed on the first post!
:yay:

Love the new pins!

I think I just may plan based on last year then pray. :rotfl: This not planning is driving me bananas. Being a newbie definitely makes planning harder!

Also, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my dream board. It is sitting on a table in our living room and my boys keep going up to it and talking about it. :lovestruc It makes my heart melt!

Count me in for September 2011! We actually book in October 2010... lol! This will be our third trip to the World as a family, but our first as a family of 5! We welcomed a new baby boy in 2010, so can't wait to take him on his first trip! We will be staying at CBR Sept. 24-Oct. 1!

L Harper-

I noticed my dates on the front of this thread are wrong, we are leaving on Oct 2. I added a day to our trip today so if you could fix my dates I will be ever so grateful
We are now going Sept 25 to Oct 2, still at the Beach Club :yay:

TIA

This may be a dumb question, but was it hard to add a day?? I've been thinking about adding a day on the front of our trip...but we booked with free dining.

Could I do a room only for that first night? :confused3

Another nutmegger :thumbsup2 Welcome!

This may be a dumb question, but was it hard to add a day?? I've been thinking about adding a day on the front of our trip...but we booked with free dining.

Could I do a room only for that first night? :confused3

I'd say it's totally worth a call to see if you can add a day!

Count me in for September 2011! We actually book in October 2010... lol! This will be our third trip to the World as a family, but our first as a family of 5! We welcomed a new baby boy in 2010, so can't wait to take him on his first trip! We will be staying at CBR Sept. 24-Oct. 1!

Congratulations on your new little one! :yay: I have you added to the first post!

Yes, what is that? Does it mean you can book ADRs at 190 days out?

Yes, what is that? Does it mean you can book ADRs at 190 days out?

You can book your ADR's 180 days out from the first day of your trip. So basically the 180+10 allows you to book all your ADR's at once. Even though say 'day 5' of your trip is 185 days out, not 180. So unless your trip is more than 10 days long you can make all your ADR's together at 180 days out.

The 180+10 just eliminates you from having to call (or go online) 180 days from each day of your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter