• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling CALIFORNIA GRILL on Sept 28 @ 7:30p for a party of 2.

I will cancel tomorrow around 6pm. Hope this helps someone.

First timer here, but just wanted to thank you guys for posting cancellations and found reservations. I was able to get garden grill for my 3 y.o. Can't wait!

I was able to find a later Le Cellier lunch :goodvibes

So I'm going to be cancelling my earlier Le Cellier lunch and dinner ressie since my later Le Cellier lunch should keep us full!

PM me if you want either of these:

09/27 for 4 @:

Le Cellier @ 12:25 p.m. - TAKEN

1900 PF @ 7:05 p.m. - still open

On 9/27, for 3 or 4 people, there are both 11:55AM and 2:20PM ADRs available for LC. :scared1: (I snagged the above 12:25, so there really are just the two.) If you want one, run quick!

ETA: Thanks Loveshak! :)

On 9/27, for 3 or 4 people, there are both 11:55AM and 2:20PM ADRs available for LC. :scared1: (I snagged the above 12:25, so there really are just the two.) If you want one, run quick!

ETA: Thanks Loveshak! :)

Today must be the lucky day for the hard to get LC lunch ADRs! Maybe a bigger party cancelled at 2:20 because that's what I got earlier as well (for 4 of us).

There's also a 09/27 Sci-Fi ADR open for 4 at 5:35 if anyone is looking for that!

You're welcome - just continuing the pass on the good karma that's come my way :goodvibes

Nobody has PM'd me about these, so I will cancel them all at/just after noon EST:

Saturday, 9/24: Chef Mickey's, 8:10PM
Sunday, 9/25: The Wave, 6:45PM
Tues, 9/27: 'Ohana, 9:45PM (I am 99% sure on this one)
Weds, 9/28: Captains Grille, 5:25PM

PM me if you'd rather coordinate a different time, I'll be happy to do it. :)

for 5 people. 9/22 at 4:05. Was able to get it for the 6 people I need at the same time.
Hope this helps someone.

dLovshak - can't pm yet because I am a newbie, but would LOVE your 1705 for 4 @ PF. DD is almost 3 and I am gobbling up character dinners! popcorn::

I was able to find a later Le Cellier lunch :goodvibes

So I'm going to be cancelling my earlier Le Cellier lunch and dinner ressie since my later Le Cellier lunch should keep us full!

PM me if you want either of these:

09/27 for 4 @:

Le Cellier @ 12:25 p.m. - TAKEN

1900 PF @ 7:05 p.m. - still open

dLovshak - can't pm yet because I am a newbie, but would LOVE your 1705 for 4 @ PF. DD is almost 3 and I am gobbling up character dinners! popcorn::

Definitely! Can you get PMs? I'll send you one and let you know how you can email me to set-up a cancellation time :goodvibes

We got a larger reservation for tonight together, so I will be canceling ours and my in laws adrs for tonight...sorry for the last minute post but maybe someone here can snag them! Both are for 3 people...

9/18
Coral reef 6:50p
Ohana 8:30p

I'm going to be canceling the following tomorrow around 12:00 pm ET. If someone would like to coordinate any of these cancellations beforehand, let me know...

Chef Mickey's - 9/23 @ 5:10 PM for 6
Akershus - 9/24 @ 12:00 PM for 6
1900 Park Fare - 9/24 @ 4:55 PM for 6

Thanks.

I'm going to be canceling the following tomorrow around 12:00 pm ET. If someone would like to coordinate any of these cancellations beforehand, let me know...

Chef Mickey's - 9/23 @ 5:10 PM for 6
Akershus - 9/24 @ 12:00 PM for 6
1900 Park Fare - 9/24 @ 4:55 PM for 6

Thanks.

Would love to coordinate the 4:55 at 1900 Park Fare. Please let me know how you want to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter