September 2010

I had no idea a thread like this even existed!

I'll be at POP for a solo trip (in 17 short days): 9/19/10-9/25/10.

This was originally supposed to be BF's and my first trip together but very suddenly became a solo trip as of this past Tuesday! :scared1:

(If you have any interest in knowing why the link to my PTR is in my siggie.)

It's neat to see all the DISers that will be there too. Who knows...maybe we'll "bump" into each other!

:flower3:

we'll be pulling into all star music suites with a party of 12. the kiddos can't wait to introduce both sets of grandparents to WDW! we'll be there from thurs. 9/23-wed. 9/29 :goodvibes

YAY! Its Sept, we go 9/25-9/29 and we just went in June! Can't wait to go back. Last time we had to figure out how to get home during the Spirit Air pilot strike. It ruined our last day. We were planning to spend it in future world, instead we spent it on the phone and internet. We found flights, but had to leave 2 hours early! It was such a let down. This time its just me and DH at the Poly!!!

I woke up this morning and am trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything done in three days!!! That and the fact that my kids don't know anything about this trip so I'm trying to pack and clean in secret! :banana:

I woke up this morning and am trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything done in three days!!! That and the fact that my kids don't know anything about this trip so I'm trying to pack and clean in secret! :banana:

We did that one year. I actually got a headache from anticipation! :scared1: Sunday morning the kids thought we were going to church and we drove right by...."Dad you missed the church, are we going shopping?".........so exciting! I then gave them each a Mickey Mouse card with some US cash in it and the penny dropped. It was great. Have a wonderful time!:banana:
Has anyone heard the latest hurricane report...we leave in 1 1/2 weeks?

Oh, that must be so hard for you! But so fun and exciting!!!

In one week at this time, we will be getting ready to land at MCO. I cannot wait!!!!! In an hour from now, we should be at CBR to complete our check-in and then we will be walking to our room or perhaps getting a ride from bell services.... Can you tell I am ever so slightly totally excited??!
:cool1::dance3::yay::cool1::banana::dance3::yay::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter