September 2010

Well, some of the folks going in September are now showing less than 2 months on their ticker and the others are really close! Exciting!!

Going with my family & Nana & PopPop (woohoo!)
9/14-9/16
staying at the Bay Lake Towers
for a quick Disney fix :)

then off to AKL Jambo house
9/16-9/18

weekend off to visit friends in Lakeland :)

and back to WDW & staying at The Boardwalk Villas
9/20-9/22

Will be there Sept. 20t thru the 25th. DH and I first time in the world with no kids. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and my 40th B-day. We are staying at AKL our first deluxe stay.

Aloha! :cool2: On the 29th we are doing the Animal Kingdom in the morning but I'll be by the pool by 3pm with a Lapu Lapu, LOL! We have breakfast at Kona at 8:30am on the 30th, so we'll be around there if you are in the lobby!

We shall look out for you :)

Hello! How funny as those were the dates I originally planned to go! :laughing: My father and I decided to extend it by one day so we can visit US. I will be celebrating my 21st at the same resort as well (though we have a standard savanna view instead of CL)! I hope we can meet up sometime! :wizard:

@Stefy: And to be added to the list, my exact dates are September 12-18. And may I also kindly suggest a few things? Just to help us all out if we decide to meet up! It would be really helpful if the list was in chronological order. It would also be nice to know (if the user has stated beforehand) which resort they're staying at and who is all in their party (S.O., adult family member(s), solo, young family member(s), etc). It's just a suggestion and if you need any help organizing all this, I'd be happy to help! :)

Sorry guys that it has taken me so long to update, life has gotten in the way, wedding planning and work. I am more than happy for you to take over the reins, you can post the updated version, or email it to me and I will redo over the first post.

Stefy x

The countdown is in full swing at our house! We'll be staying at Port Orleans-Riverside September 17th-24th for our 10th Anniversary!

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! It's August People! One month away!!!!!! Only one count it ONE click to get to the September reservations ! Super excited! Going to buy all of the non-perishable snacks for the trip this week!

Now that it is August, we can say we are going to DisneyWorld NEXT MONTH!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We are now staying an extra 2 days! :cool1:

Sept 14th to the 23rd - still at CSR

Now that is something to celebrate! I wonder if they have a button for that :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter