September 2010

***Updated***​

Congrats to all those that have booked :goodvibes

Not long now :yay:

We caught the Disney bug this Feb. on an impromptu visit on the way home from a shuttle launch. Now awaiting our 3rd trip Sep 24-29!

I'd like to add my dates

Sept 29 - October 6th. Pop Century....

Hope to see a lot of lime green that week!!

Can I join the group?!! We were hoping for a trip in September (pending our weight loss challenge goals being met) but when the 40% was released, we couldn't wait (it was cheaper for us to pay for QS dining than to book FD and pay rack rate)!! Still planning to achieve our weight loss goals but wanted to lock in the rates. :goodvibes

This will be an adults only trip :thumbsup2 for Sept 21-26th and we're booked at YC for the first time!! So excited to try this resort. Now I have to update my signature & get a ticker!!

Sept 16 - 22, Grand Floridian Club Level.

Suprise trip for my DW's 40th(ok, 29 +11) Birthday. Also taking DD(6) and DS(3). It's also the anniversary(9/16) of our house being taken in a tornado...Which is always a gut wretching day...I've decided to attach a more joyful spin on that day, know what I mean.

I'm not telling the DW we are going until the night before we leave...and I'm not telling the kids until we get off the plane. Say a prayer for me folks, I'm gonna need it to make it all the way until september

Awesome...you really do deserve some bonus points for that!! :dance3:
Our family is going to POFQ sept 18-25! This will be our 5th Disney vacation. Last year we took our 2 teenage boys on a cruise for a change but this year they chose to go to Disney again! As my 15 year old says.....there is just this feeling in Disney, I love it...... :thumbsup2

I will be there Sept. 7 thru the 14th! It seems like a lot of people are going in Sept. We are staying at BLT in a 1bdrm and we are so excited. It will be me28, my DH27, dd4 and ds2! :goodvibes

Can I join the group?!! We were hoping for a trip in September (pending our weight loss challenge goals being met) but when the 40% was released, we couldn't wait (it was cheaper for us to pay for QS dining than to book FD and pay rack rate)!! Still planning to achieve our weight loss goals but wanted to lock in the rates. :goodvibes

This will be an adults only trip :thumbsup2 for Sept 21-26th and we're booked at YC for the first time!! So excited to try this resort. Now I have to update my signature & get a ticker!!

keep up the work with the weight loss.....you know you'll need it after FD!!!:goodvibes It's so much work.....what is your method?? I have 10 to go, and it's sooo hard:rolleyes:

My family and I (Me, DH, DD, and Mom) will be going for the first time 9/26 - 10/01 and we're going to be staying at the All Star Music resort.

We're also planning on attending MNSSHP which will be a surprise for (my) Mom and daughter.

UPDATE!

We'll be staying at CBR with free dining!

same dates

Just booked for Sept 27-Oct 1. We are so excited. This will be our daughters first time to WDW. We took a DCL trip in Jan of 09.

We are booked at GF Sept 23 – 25 after our first Disney Cruise! We are very excited. Is anyone planning to go to MNSSHP? I have tix for Sept 23. I’ve never been to the Halloween party but I hear it’s really fun.

Dropped are free dining bounceback at pop. Booked AKL pool view bunkbed room with the 40% also added a night. Airtran change my flgihts perfect for adding a night. Now just need to figure out if we should add a one day ticket and the QSDP to our reservation. New dates 9/24 to 10/3.

We are booked at GF Sept 23 – 25 after our first Disney Cruise! We are very excited. Is anyone planning to go to MNSSHP? I have tix for Sept 23. I’ve never been to the Halloween party but I hear it’s really fun.

I'm thinking we may do one of the MNSSHP again. We have gone the past 2 years and love it. Last year we went twice once being Halloween night. Would never do Halloween night ever again.

I'm thinking we may do one of the MNSSHP again. We have gone the past 2 years and love it. Last year we went twice once being Halloween night. Would never do Halloween night ever again.

I bet Halloween night was CRAZY! I'm hoping Sept 23 will not be too crowded especially since it's a week night. It's the day we arrive at WDW after the cruise. I didn't want to do a whole ticket that day so this is a good compromise. Did your kids dress up?

Hello! :-D

Just adding our names to the list! We'll be there Sept 4 - 9th (not nearly long enough but couldn't get the boss to ok that Friday off so we could be there for the weekend too. :(

Hi, I'm fairly new around here, my name is Brittany, nice to meet ya'll!

My husband, James, and I will be going to WDW Sept 13th thru 18th. We're celebrating all kinds of things, both of our birthdays, our 5th wedding anniversary, both of our first trips - ever!

We're staying in the POFQ, and were able to snag the free dining plan. Originally we went with the Deluxe dining plan, but rethought it and decided we would be spending more time in the restaurants than the parks, so we decided to downgrade. The next day, they announced the regular dining would be free! Great timing, huh?:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter