September 2010

Got most of resturants booked. Eating late so that we will see the evening activities after dinner.:yay:

We've changed our dates! We're going September 12-19, staying offsite at a Hampton Inn. Made our ADR's and basically got the times that I wanted. So excited!

We are going Sept 4-11 and have been very busy today with Disney stuff. We booked our air from Chicago on Southwest today, added our flight information to our reservation for ME, and paid off our reservation. So now both the room and air portion are completely paid for, and all that's left is park tickets and money for food.

Please add DW and myself 9-11 thru 9-18 trip number 5!!

Hey Fireman,
Are you the one that went last year also, We talked alot before we went. I hope you had a good time. Staying CSR again this year, we arrive on the 11th also and leave the 21th.

We'll be there Sept. 23rd - Oct 2nd and staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We're all excited to go again this year.

Hey Fireman,
Are you the one that went last year also, We talked alot before we went. I hope you had a good time. Staying CSR again this year, we arrive on the 11th also and leave the 21th.

We'll be staying at WL again. Really wanted Contemporary but just cant justify the extra bucks!

We couldn't wait any longer--just booked our trip last night. I got tired of waiting for the "promo" so I used my 30% off pin. If FD comes out, then I'll just make the adjustment. So excited! Anyone else staying at CSR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter