September 2010 Code Watch...

From what I remember they always seem to come on Tuesdays. Every one I have ever recieved has been on a Tuesday morning.

I got my pins for both the DDP and the discount for the hotel. Can't use the DDP :headache: but i can use the hotel discount which saved me almost $800.Yippy:yay::woohoo:

Just received a pin code good through June 12. We went ahead and book a short trip for the week of June 2 through June 7. Also just found out that is Gay Week, don't know what to expect, but should be interesting. Still hoping for a special code for September.:cool1:

Got a few emails with pins so far, but only up until 8/14. So hopefully that's a good sign that I am on "the list"..but we are going end August into beginning of September.
Booked with AAA discount for now- really hoping for the free dining or 40% off deluxe!!! As is looks, should be codes out there in a few months for that time frame.
We have always been able to get a code or general public discount for Sept in the past!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I check my email everyday hoping for that free dining pin! I did receive 2 pin codes so far, so i guess i'm on the list! I received the code that was good for travel til June and then one that was good for the whole year, which we'll be booking with, but it was less than some going out that i've heard. This one was 20% for value and 30% for moderate.

I REALLY WANT FREE DINING. For our family of 6 it's the best deal!

I got the Alice code good thru June too... for both DL and WDW! Yeah, a lot of good that does for September!

I'm trying everything! I've saved trips under my log in, under my hubbys (he signed up for movie rewards and didn't tell me so we've got 2 separate accounts), ordered the DVD, ordered custom maps...

WHY CAN'T I GET A CODE?!?!?!?!? :scared1: :rolleyes1 :eek: :surfweb: :confused3 :sad2: :scratchin :sad1: C'mon Tuesday!

We recieved the Alice code back in December and another code for room discounts last week, both of which are for mid June or earlier. We are hoping beyond hope for a free dining pin, or at least free dining for the general public in Sept. After reading a few posts, I must say as pp's have mentioned, at least we know we are on the list for codes and the code we hope for is out there, and hopefully it will find its way to us :goodvibes

A free dining code that we could book now would be helpful though. When it comes time to book the adr's we would be one step ahead.

Interesting to hear people got a couple codes already but not the free dinning one that others got. I got and booked the free dinning offer for September but before that I didn't receive any codes other than a 40% off vacation to Disney's vero beach resort.

As a side note this is our 3rd free dinning trip in a row without booking a bounce back offer on any trip.

I also got the postcard with Alice on it but it is good just through June 12. We are going in September. Then I Was excited when I opened my e-mail today and received a pin, I had to laugh. I guess they got me mixed up with someone in the UK, it was really good though free dining, save 52% on seleced resorts and 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day one. Everything was included. I called and asked if I could use it, it was my traveling dates they told me they don't know how I received it. and maybe I will get a code in the further.

:)

I got the Alice code good thru June too... for both DL and WDW! Yeah, a lot of good that does for September!

I'm trying everything! I've saved trips under my log in, under my hubbys (he signed up for movie rewards and didn't tell me so we've got 2 separate accounts), ordered the DVD, ordered custom maps...

WHY CAN'T I GET A CODE?!?!?!?!? :scared1: :rolleyes1 :eek: :surfweb: :confused3 :sad2: :scratchin :sad1: C'mon Tuesday!

try calling disney and finding out if there is a pin attached to either you or your husband's name. i did that last week, the first day i called it was the alice code attached to my name and then i tried calling back the next day and my husband had the 20/30/40 pin for later in the year attached to his, we still haven't received the email about the 20/30/40 pin code however it showed up attached to his name in disney's computer so we booked over the phone :) good luck and hopefully you will get one soon!

Well, I have been on the fence about doing a trip this year as I either want to upgrade my kitchen or put a pool in. It seems that I am going to go after all as a friend of ours wants to go with what he calls "the disney queen". It will be his daughters first time going. So we are looking at the week of Sept 11. No I am upset that I didnt book the bb offer whenwe were there last year but hopefully the free dining or good offer is out.

Woohoo! Just got a pin for 20/30/40 good through mid-december! Now we can do the Polynesian for DS 1st birthday!!!

Whoo Hoooo, just got my first PIN ever. Got the 20/30/40 that covers our stay. I'm still hoping for the Free Dining offer, but at least we got something.

I called and we had two codes. One for a % off of our stay and one for an upgrade to Park Hopper and more. Now hubby wants to look into staying at a deluxe :rolleyes:. This is the guy who hate everything Disney

I check my email everyday hoping for that free dining pin! I did receive 2 pin codes so far, so i guess i'm on the list! I received the code that was good for travel til June and then one that was good for the whole year, which we'll be booking with, but it was less than some going out that i've heard. This one was 20% for value and 30% for moderate.

I REALLY WANT FREE DINING. For our family of 6 it's the best deal!

We are a family of 6, too. FD would save us nearly $1000. The % off a hotel saves us something like $360 and the upgrade $293. Neither are as great as FD for us. Oh well, the wait (and planning :laughing:) continues. Godd luck, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter