September 2010 Check-In

We got to stay there last year and had a great time! The staff was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of that cozy lobby. We had a room that faced the monorail which had me a bit worried at first, but you can't hear a thing with the sliding glass door closed.

OOH! I love it there. I'm hoping if my family goes with me we can upgrade and stay there. Have you ever been before? I'll get that updated in a minute.

We got to stay there last year and had a great time! The staff was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of that cozy lobby. We had a room that faced the monorail which had me a bit worried at first, but you can't hear a thing with the sliding glass door closed.

I was surprised about that too (the monorail). Our room was overlooking it as well and if I had never looked out at it I never would have even known it was there at all. I love that hotel. It feels like someplace my grandfather could have built. He built his last two homes in the same style and there's so many similarities. It just feels like home.

So here's some news that will be important for us September travelers. The Aladdin musical was supposed to go dark in mid-August, but they just announced today that they will be extending the show. The only thing is they didn't mention just how long that would be. But you may want to factor that into your plans!

Read the article on the DisneyParks Blog: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...nted-genies-run-extended-at-hyperion-theater/

If you are interested, there is a wait list on SK for possible Priority Seating vouchers for Aladdin. If you would like to add yourself to the list you can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1761073

We'll be going Sept 17-24 and we did participate in GAD.
Staying at DI&S
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

We're staying at DHL September 17th-21st!! At first we booked GCH, but our budget was very tight, and after my DS8 asked us about which hotel I chose, he told me "is not a big hotel with wooden floors and ceilings and stuff, right? Not an adult hotel!". He wanted All Stars again!! So I think DLH was a good choice!

We're staying at DHL September 17th-21st!! At first we booked GCH, but our budget was very tight, and after my DS8 asked us about which hotel I chose, he told me "is not a big hotel with wooden floors and ceilings and stuff, right? Not an adult hotel!". He wanted All Stars again!! So I think DLH was a good choice!

DLH is always a very good choice! Getting you added this morning :thumbsup2

We'll be going Sept 17-24 and we did participate in GAD.
Staying at DI&S
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

:woohoo:

Hi, I'm new to the boards. We will be going September 18 -25 2010 Staying at the Hojo Kids suite for 4 nights and Park Place Inn for 3 nights. Hojo was booked for the last 3 nights but I still really wanted to stay in a kids suite so thats why were doing two places. I have been waiting forever to see some September entertainment rates at the HoJo!!!

Welcome to the boards!

I'm from Oregon as well and will be at DLR the week before you. If you're flying, I found some really good rates. If you're in Southern Oregon, Allegiant has as low as $29 each way.

Have a great time!

Hi, I'm new to the boards. We will be going September 18 -25 2010 Staying at the Hojo Kids suite for 4 nights and Park Place Inn for 3 nights. Hojo was booked for the last 3 nights but I still really wanted to stay in a kids suite so thats why were doing two places. I have been waiting forever to see some September entertainment rates at the HoJo!!!

It always feels like forever when we're waiting for HOJO dates, but there's still plenty of time! I'll go get you added to the OP ;)

I'm hoping to start adding the rest of the information (events, TR's, etc.) sometime this week. If there's something in particular anyone would like me to look into and keep track of on the OP, let me know!

We will be arriving on the 12 Sept till 18 Sept staying at GCH.

Afte rthat we head off the NY for 3 nights, WL at WDW for 12 nights, 4 nights on DCL and 6 nights at Portofino at US.

After all that I think DW and I will need a holiday.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Can you add me to the list? September 27th - October 1st, Anaheim Plaza. Thanks!

:thumbsup2 You got it! Looks like we may overlap days there a bit if mine end up changing a touch.

We will be arriving on the 12 Sept till 18 Sept staying at GCH.

Afte rthat we head off the NY for 3 nights, WL at WDW for 12 nights, 4 nights on DCL and 6 nights at Portofino at US.

After all that I think DW and I will need a holiday.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow, needing a vacation from your vacation is right!! Sounds like such an amazing time though :goodvibes

Dh and I will be there from the 13th to the 17th, at HoJo. Even though we're going about two months after he gets home, this is going to be our "made it through our first deployment" celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter