September 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the CRT ressie I've been waiting for so cancelling CRT 9/8/10 9:55am for 2 in about 5 mins if anyone is interested.

Will wait till tomorrow night, Wed, to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate.

50s Prime Time Sept 11 at 11:15
Grand Floridian Cafe Sept 12 at 7am

chef mickey's 9/20 for 4 at 11:10am will be canceling soon, pm if you wanty

TAKEN-glad I could help!

I was just looking for a reservation at Le Cellier and I saw that they have one available for Saturday night at 8:40pm if anyone is interested. I was looking for a different date but came across this one this morning.

Susan

Will be cancelling an OHana ressie for Sept. 30th for 2 @ 5:25, I have been trying to find the same ressie for the 29th with no luck !

PM me if you would like to coordinate a time !

Again, please read the first post before posting in this thread. Thread guidelines can be found there, and it will answer any "where is my post" questions

Cancelling dining reservations for Coral Reef 9/9 at 7:10 for 6 people and Narcoosee's at 9/14 at 7:20 for 4 people. PM me if you would like to coordinate. I will be cancelling by 12:00 noon Central time today.

We are on the QSDP and decied to keep just 3 adr's for our 10 day stay.
Pm if you want to cordinate
9/25 for 6 Tusker at 905 am Donals's
10/1 for 4 Akershus at 10:50 am Princesses

If you still have Tusker House 9/25 I'd love that one! I know someone else commented so you may not have it. Just let me know. I sent you a PM too. :)

Just cancelled due to changes in party size.

Le cellier-- 9/9/10 @ 2:50 PM for 4 guests

Le Cellier-- 9/11/10 @ 2:00 PM for 2 guests

I am going to cancel-

Party of 3 on 9/13
Garden Grill- 6:30pm

please PM me by noon tomorrow if you are interested! thanks!

Thanks to a wonderful Dis Member I got a Tusker House reservation I really wanted so I need to cancel Kona Cafe at 9:55am on 9/25. If anyone wants this Kona reservation please let me know and we'll coordinate me cancelling it. :)

Canceling a 9/8 5:35PM party of 4 for Le Cellier tonight at 9:30PM EST

Cancelling tomorrow night... PM if you want to coordinate...

9/14 - CRT - 7 people - 3:55pm
9/18 - Artist point - 4 people - 7:45pm
9/18 - Citricos - 4 people - 7:50pm

I have a few ADRs I need to cancel. I will wait until later today to see if anybody is interested. They are all for 3 adults and 1 child.

Sunday September 12 Liberty Tree Tavern 11:30am
Sunday September 12 1900 Park Fair 5:55pm
Tuesday September 14 Crystal Palace 8:15am
Tuesday September 15 1900 Park Fair 5:50pm
Thursday September 15 Akershus 10:35am

I cancelled for 2 adults:

a Noon at Tony's
a 1:50pm at Tony's
an 8:20pm at Kona
and a Chef Mickey's at 7:20

We finally got the earlier Kona time we wanted so I cancelled all of our backups.

I hope this helps someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter