September 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling these tonight at 8pm central time:

9/23 Chef Mickeys 8:20am, party of 2
9/23 Chef Mickeys 9:30am, party of 2
9/23 Sci Fi, 6:50pm, party of 2--this is a night for Fantasmic, may not be enough time
9/24, San Angel Inn, 7pm, party of 2

Cancelling these tonight at 8pm central time:

9/23 Chef Mickeys 8:20am, party of 2
9/23 Chef Mickeys 9:30am, party of 2
9/23 Sci Fi, 6:50pm, party of 2--this is a night for Fantasmic, may not be enough time
9/24, San Angel Inn, 7pm, party of 2

Thanks for posting the time that you were going to cancel. I hope a diser got them!

If anyone is interested in going to Ohana on 9/3, I just saw there is an availability for 5pm. I didn't cancel it, but I just happened to see it there when looking for other times. Hope someone can get it. :goodvibes

Guess what~ Finally got my Ohana dinner reservations for Sept. 28!! So excited! Don't give up looking, cause I've checked the disney website about 20 times today just for those reservations. You never know when someone is going to cancel! :cool1:

Congrats! That's the date I'm looking for an O'hana dinner (before 8 PM) too. Hope I get as lucky :)

We rescheduled our September trip for the end of October to take advantage of fall break at school. I will be canceling these ADRs tonight at 10:00 p.m. central time.

Sept. 25: 11:00 am - Sci Fi 7:20 pm - Teppan Edo

Sept. 26: 1:15 pm - LeCellier

Sept. 27: 11:00 am - Yak & Yeti 5:55 pm - Prime Time Cafe

Sept. 28: 4:50 pm - Chefs de France

Sept. 29: 11:30 am - Tutto Italia 6:15 pm - Biergarten

Sept. 30: 10:15 am - Crystal Palace 5:25 pm - Cape May

I hope these help some of you fellow Dis'ers!! All are for party of 4.

I'm about to cancel a reservation for Yak & Yeti on Sept. 22 at 4:30 PM for 2 adults and 3 children. Hope one of you can use it! :)

EDIT: Just cancelled!

Just wanted to pass along that I saw a Cinderella's Royal Table 8:30am breakfast reservation for a party of 4 avail for 9-29, Wednesday. I held it for awhile, but it just doesn't work for us.

Just wanted to pass along that I saw a Cinderella's Royal Table 8:30am breakfast reservation for a party of 4 avail for 9-29, Wednesday. I held it for awhile, but it just doesn't work for us.

GREAT! I wish it worked for us, we're leaving on the 28th...hope someone else can get it!

Hope some fellow DISer's got those awesome reservations that were cancelled! Congrats to those who did! I just got Crystal Palace for 4 on Sept. 21, so keep looking if you're searching for that elusive reservation. It keeps working for me!

I am going to cancel the following below. I don't think any of them are a big deal - but let me know if you want to coordinate.

9/23 - Citricos @ 7:00 (party of 4)
9/25 - Cape May Bfast @ around 9am (party of 4)
9/25 - Konas @ around 9am (party of 4)
9/29 - Tepan Edo @ noon (party of 8)

I was able to get a later time for Le Cellier (keep checking your dates!).

I am about to cancel Le Cellier for September 20th at 11:35AM.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

This is for a party of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter