September 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to cancel dinner reservations for Mickeys Backyard BBQ Thurs. Sept 2 6:30- 4 adults 2 kids if anyones interested in snagging it.

Also cancelling Aloha Dinner Show- Sat Aug 28th 6:30

I will be cancelling a lunch at Lecellier 9/17@ 2:20 for 4 people actually 3 adults and a toddler. I am not sure if that makes a difference. If anyone needs it let me know and I will tell you when I cancel it.

I just moved our days around and cancelled a few things. All were for 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 3)

9/26 Tusker House, Donald Safari Bkfst 8:30
9/28 Chef Mickey's 10:30
9/28 Liberty Tree Tavern 5:35
9/30 Mama Melrose 2:30 (Not a Fantasmic Package)

I will be cancelling a lunch at Lecellier 9/17@ 2:20 for 4 people actually 3 adults and a toddler. I am not sure if that makes a difference. If anyone needs it let me know and I will tell you when I cancel it.

Have you cancelled this yet?

I need to cancel an ADR for LeCellier for Sept. 29th. @ 2:30 for a table of 1 but I'm guessing that could be for a table of 2. ;) PM me if you're interested in me canceling at a time when you can be on the phone to snag it.

I'll update this post when someone responds and I cancel ADR.

Canceled

I would like that ressie if possible. I wonder if 2 adults and 1 young child.

Yay! I'll need to cancel right before you call to get the ADR. What day and time do you want me to cancel?

I'll call to cancel tomorrow at 8:55 am. Hope you get it!!

i'm subscribing.... looking for le callier (sp??) 9/8 for dinner sometime after 6....

so when you find someone who is canceling the same time you need it, you just randomly call reservations and see if there is anything available?? because obviously you know someone is canceling.... just not sure how it all works! TIA

i'm subscribing.... looking for le callier (sp??) 9/8 for dinner sometime after 6....

so when you find someone who is canceling the same time you need it, you just randomly call reservations and see if there is anything available?? because obviously you know someone is canceling.... just not sure how it all works! TIA

Not sure how it usually works but you can see the above posts between myself and ctdmabe. We just set a time and it worked in our case.

ADR's for 2

9/20 Donalds Breakfast 10am
Cape May 5:35

9/21 Chef Mickeys 6:20

9/22 SciFi 5:50

9/23 Ohana 5:15

Changed our vacation to August.

Just canceled Crystal Palace at 8:05 a.m. for four people. Reservation date was September 28th.

I just canceled the following ADR's. All for party of 6.

9/25 1900 Park Faire 8:15pm
9/27 'Ohana 10:00am
9/27 Biergarten 5:40pm
9/28 The Wave 5:30pm
9/28 Kona 7:35am
9/29 Hollywood & Vine 8:05am
9/29 Mama Melrose 4:45pm
9/30 Yak & Yeti 4:15pm
9/30 Tusker House 8:10am
10/1 'Ohana 8:45am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter