September 2009 Photopass Share : Update Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let my group and anyone that contacts me...We are moving in 2 weeks so I am in the process of packing our house getting ready for the move. So if I don't promply get back to you..you know why.... but I do promise that I WILL get back to you it just might not be that day. Thanks so much.

I'd love to join a photoshare, but don't know enough to head one up. We are going to WDW Sept 1-5. Does anyone know of one we could join up with?
Thanks.

It's not hard to head one up. I am in another share, but pm me if you want some info on how to head one. You basically order the cd, figure out payment, and send everyone their pics on CD/DVD.

I am in need of 2 people for Group#1 for a Early Sept Photoshare. Let me know if you would like to join.

I would love to join a photopass share our dates our Sept 11-18! Please let me know if there is one open with these dates. Thanks

Ok it looks like once again all groups are full. Thanks everyone for joining.
I am waiting on 2 people to pay in Group #1 and I will pre order the cd.
Group #2 is full and all paid.
Group #3 needs 1 more person.

We had someone drop out of group 3 -- looking for a group to share (late September / early October).
Thanks!

We had someone drop out of group 3 -- looking for a group to share (late September / early October).
Thanks!

I have someone that PMed me wanting to join her dates are Sept 12 - 20th. would that work for your group?? Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter