September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't see this thread before. I just canceled Kona res for 9/24 at 7:10 pm. Hope someone can snag it.

We told the kids about our trip the other night and since then we have been able to discuss our plans/ADRs openly.:yay: We have changed some plans so we have some ressies to cancel.

9/25 CM 9:45 am for 6 people

9/26 Ohana 4:30 pm for 6 people

You sounded so upset that either of these ressies are yours if you want them. Let me know.:rolleyes1 I would be quick because I know the vultures will be circling for these ressies.:lmao: I won't cancel the ressies until tomorrow night or until I hear.

I would love this Chef Mickeys!!:yay:

I just called and there is a 1900PF available for dinner on 9/26 if anyone can grab it!!!!

We told the kids about our trip the other night and since then we have been able to discuss our plans/ADRs openly.:yay: We have changed some plans so we have some ressies to cancel.

9/25 CM 9:45 am for 6 people

9/26 Ohana 4:30 pm for 6 people

You sounded so upset that either of these ressies are yours if you want them. Let me know.:rolleyes1 I would be quick because I know the vultures will be circling for these ressies.:lmao: I won't cancel the ressies until tomorrow night or until I hear.

Holy cow, you are TOO sweet! Alas....we already have an 'Ohana for 9/29 (for a rather large group). I can't thank you enough and I wish we could use it, but we have other friends coming into town that Wednesday night and they wanted 'Ohana. :hug: thanks again!!!!!

I was just able to snag a dinner @ 1900 Park Fare on 9/23 @ 6:25pm for 5
If anyone is interested PM me. Hopefully I can help out a fellow DIS'er:thumbsup2

If I dont get any pm's about this, I'm going to cancel it on Wednesday 9/2 at 6pm EST

I have a reservation at Narcoosee for 9/12 for 8:35pm. Looking for Le Cellier from 9/9-9/11 for 2 or 4 people.

Holy cow, you are TOO sweet! Alas....we already have an 'Ohana for 9/29 (for a rather large group). I can't thank you enough and I wish we could use it, but we have other friends coming into town that Wednesday night and they wanted 'Ohana. :hug: thanks again!!!!!

No problem; just wished I could have helped.:goodvibes

I would love this Chef Mickeys!!:yay:

Sent you a PM.

Today at 5:45 pm EST I will be cancelling a 9/24 Mama Melrose for 2 people @ 2:30 pm.

I hope a DISer who needs it can snag it!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I know this is a loooong shot....BUT..... i'm hoping to possibly find

CRT or CP for a dinner time reservation on Sun.Sep.27th for around or after 4pm for 2A and 2C

I do have a Tusker House res for 3.50pm on the 27th i think we'll have to cancel cuz we'll probably be at MK on the Sunday. (for 4 2a and 2c)

And also i have Les Chefs de France at 5.30pm for Tues.Sep.29 (for 4 again 2a and 2c)

We've changed our plans around. Like i've said before i'm totally new to all this DDP stuff. and also it looks like we're travelling in the busiest DDP time!! these ADR's are terribly hard to get!! :confused3

thanks everyone!!

Plans changed again. Just canceled these four.

Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus
Day & Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Time: 3:00 PM
Dining Party: 3 Adults, 1 Child (Age 2)

Coral Reef at Epcot
Time : 6:45 PM
Dining Party: 2 Adults

Tusker House
Day & Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009
Time: 11:35 AM
Dining Party: 3 Adults, 1 Child (Age 2)

'Ohana Breakfast
Day & Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009
Time: 7:35 AM
Dining Party: 4 Adults, 1 Child (Age 2 )

Plans changed again. Just cancelled these four.
Coral Reef at Epcot
Time : 6:45 PM
Dining Party: 2 Adults

Thanks! I snagged this one...We had a 7:20pm and I'm happy to get it a little earlier as we are planning typhoon lagoon on Thursday!

Our party of 14 has just been reduced to 11, so I have just rang dining and modified all our ADR's. Theoretically there should be 3 available seats at each of the following restaurants:

26th Sept Liberty Tree Tavern 5.45pm

27th Sept Boma 6.15pm

29th Sept Hollywood and Vine 4.00pm (Fantasmic dinner package)

30th Sept Cali Grill 5.40pm

2nd October Le Cellier 7.05pm

I will also be making amendments or cancelling our 24th Sept Liberty Tree and 28th Garden Grill reservations tomorrow.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter