September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to go with the regular dining plan instead of the Deluxe so we will be cancelling a few reservations today, still have to decide which ones exactly. Our ressies are for dates between 9/18 and 9/26. I know we are cancelling the following:

9/23 Spirit of Aloha 8PM show, cat 2, party of 7

I'll be waiting to see what you have available! :goodvibes

I have a reservation for 9 people at Chef Mickey's at 10:00 am on Monday, 9/28. I'm looking for a reservation for 5 people at Tusker House around the same time on Monday, 9/28. Let me know if we can make a trade!

We decided to go with the regular dining plan instead of the Deluxe so we will be cancelling a few reservations today, still have to decide which ones exactly. Our ressies are for dates between 9/18 and 9/26. I know we are cancelling the following:

9/23 Spirit of Aloha 8PM show, cat 2, party of 7

If you by chance are planning on giving up a Crystal Palace breakfast any day from 9/23-9/25, I would love it:thumbsup2

So I've reached the point of desperation:lmao: I am now willing to trade my Chef Mickeys Breakfast on 9/23 at 9:30AM for 4A 2C for a Crystal Palace reservation for either the 23rd, 24th, or 25th. The 23rd, I can have 2 A 2C. The 24th and the 25th has to be 4A2C for a party of 6. And it has to be a breakfast. Is there anyone out there that wants to trade?

I have an ADR for 2 on Oct 1st at Le Cellier (got this at my 90 day window)

Have had a slight change in plans and would like to TRADE for a Le Cellier either on Oct 1st for earlier (5-6pm)
OR for Sept 30th 7pm or later (have an ADR at Rose and Crown for 7:45pm that could go with the Sept 30th trade)

(If no trades available, I will still keep this ADR and adjust my plans accordingly)

Anyone?

Bumping... Anyone interested in Trading a Le Cellier on Oct 1st at 7:55pm for a party of 2 FOR a Le Cellier on Sept 30th for party of 2?

Last Minute trip because my office is closing for a week.
Looking for 2 Adults: Crystal Palace or O'hana Breakfast 9/26-9/30
also
2 Adults Lunch or Dinner between 9/26-9/30 at Le Cellier

Don't have a trade offer, just gratitude! :)

If anyone is interested, I will be canceling these at 3pm. Please PM me. :goodvibes

Sci-Fi Dine In - 9/28 @3:45 PM (party of 5)
Whispering Canyon Café - 9/29 @ 5:25pm (party of 4)
Tusker House Lunch - 10/2 @ 11:50pm (party of 4)

Anyone interested in a trade?

I have an Ohana ressie on 9-12-09 @ 9:25 for a party of 4. I wanted to see if anyone had a ressie for anytime between 9-12 to 9-20 for breakfast @ Ohana that they might swap with me.

Thanks in advance!

Bumping... Anyone interested in Trading a Le Cellier on Oct 1st at 7:55pm for a party of 2 FOR a Le Cellier on Sept 30th for party of 2?

UPDATE.... Have gone over my plans again, and could TRADE my ADR for Le Cellier on Oct 1st at 7:55pm for a party of 2 for similar on Sept 27th or Sept 28th or Oct 2nd .. Anyone wanna trade?

I have a reservation for 7 at 1900 Park Fare Dinner for Tuesday September 29 at 8:20pm. I would like to trade it for a Princess storybook meal at Askerhaus on Tuesday(9/29) or Wednesday(9/30) any time. Please let me know.:banana::thumbsup2

Still searching for 1900 Park Fare dinner on 9/20/09 for a party of 9 anytime.
I can trade a 1900 Park Fare on 9/27/09 for a party of 9 @6 p.m.
Let me know..
Thanks a bunch!!:goodvibes

looking for trade:

have: ohana 9/25 6:35 for 2 adults
want: 1900 pf 9/25 after 6:30 for 2 adults

I have all the ADRs I need...only one of my times need tweaking but if it doesn't happen, no big deal. I have a couple to cancel because our park plans have been changed for these days so if you are interested PM me! I will cancel them Monday morning if I don't get any PMs...

Both are for a party of 2 adults:

9/16 Whispering Canyon @ 5:00pm
9/18 Ohana @ 8:50pm

The time that I need tweaked is for a party of 2 at Le Cellier on 9/17. I have a ressie at 8:15, looking to trade for something around 7:00 to try to catch Illuminations. If I don't get to see it no big deal, but if someone wants to trade let me know! :thumbsup2

Bumping in case someone didnt see these!!

I'm Cancelling the following reservations for 2, for late September. I'm doing this Monday at 11:00AM EDT, in case anyone wants to try and grab them.

The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom® Park
Day & Date: Monday, September 28, 2009
Time: 8:05 AM

Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Day & Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Time: 7:30 AM

Trying a Le Cellier trade one more time...

I would like Le Cellier for 6, on 9/10 from 4:30-6:30 pm

I have to offer Le Cellier for 6, on 9/9 at 6:55 pm AND/OR
Le Cellier for 6, on 9/10 at 11:45 am

If anyone has a dinner on 9/10, you can have either or both of the ADRs I have. Please PM if interested! Thanks!

I have Sci Fi on Sept. 28 at 12:35 for 5 that I will be cancelling. PM me if you would like it.

I would love a reservation to Chef Mickey either supper 9/19 or any meal any day from 9/20 to 9/23 except lunch on the 22nd or breakfast on 9/24.

We also love reservation to Spirit of Aloha especially on 9/24, but would be willing to take any night 9/19 to 9/24.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter