• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
That week seems to be the busiest one for September this year... we're DVC so we are using less points. Free Dining is always offered at this time and we have never had an issue so I have NO idea why it is soooo busy!
I could NOT get anything for dinner at 4:30 on the 29th of SEptember close to or in MK for before MNSSHP... so we've decided to do lunch at WCC that day and then just get quick service or snack that evening.
:confused3

Hey tigger2on :wave: fellow Canadian here also doing MNSSHP on Sept 29th :thumbsup2 Keep trying online for ADR (I recently snagged a 4:15pm at Liberty Tree Tavern :banana: so it's not impossible) Also read on DIS that since online ADR's have been in effect some restaurants show completely full, but are actually empty :confused3

Another DISer reported that a CM mentioned to them that one lady had over 100 ADR's for a 1 week trip!!!!:sad2: Probably didn't/doesn't cancel the ones she didn't want, so walk-ups may be a possibility also.

Hey tigger2on :wave: fellow Canadian here also doing MNSSHP on Sept 29th :thumbsup2 Keep trying online for ADR (I recently snagged a 4:15pm at Liberty Tree Tavern :banana: so it's not impossible) Also read on DIS that since online ADR's have been in effect some restaurants show completely full, but are actually empty :confused3

Another DISer reported that a CM mentioned to them that one lady had over 100 ADR's for a 1 week trip!!!!:sad2: Probably didn't/doesn't cancel the ones she didn't want, so walk-ups may be a possibility also.

Wow!! How can someone have that many ressies.. I mean that is a whole bunch of eating!! :rotfl:

ISO Akershus princess breakfast on Sept 28th for 4. This is a last minute trip so I don't have anything to trade. Thanks for any help.

I have Chef Mickeys at 5 pm on Oct 1st, yes a MNSSHP night. I would like to trade Chef De France for on Sept 24 before 7:30 pm. All in a party of 3.
We will also be canceling a Le Celliers but need time to figure out which one. Most likely Sept 23, about 4:30? party of 3.

Still trying for Le Cellier trade...

I would like Le Cellier 9/10 dinner from 4:30-6:30 for 6

I have Le Cellier 9/9 at 6:55 pm for 6
OR Le Cellier 9/10 at 11:45 am for 6

If I still haven't been able to trade within the next few days, I will give up the 9/9 dinner to the first person to PM me.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a dinner reservation for 2 people for September 7th, 2009, at Cinderella's Royal Table. I know that's next to impossible, but I hope someone can help.

Sept 7th is not only my 26th birthday, but my fiancee and I are getting married on August 29th and doing part of the honeymoon at Disney World Magic Kingdom.

We got engaged in the photo line at the royal table, breakfast, in Jan of this year. It would mean a lot to her to eat dinner there, where we got engaged.

Any help would be awesome. Thank you so much!

I saw that same thread. The person that was mentioned having 100 ADR's had multiply bookings at the same places.

For example: Chef M's at 9am & 10am & 11am

I would like to know how the 'new' system allowed that or if the CM on the phone cancelled some of these ressies.

HELP!!!

Still looking for the following:

BIPPITY BOPPITY BOUTIQUE on the morning of Saturday, Sept. 26th. HELP!!!

I know this one is a LONG shot...BUT.....looking for Cinderella's Round Table for Breakfast or Lunch on Monday, September 21st for a party of 9, yes NINE!

HELP?????????????????

BUMP!!

***I am also looking for a LeCellier for a party of 5 on 9/25 between 5-6PM. HELP???????

I am going to cancel Le Cellier for 2 people at 7pm on Sept. 29 tomorrow. PM if interested!

I am looking for Ohana for 2 people on Sept. 27 for dinner - please let me know if you might be cancelling!

I spent more than a month looking for a CM ressie for our final day at WDW to no avail. CAROLRIE came through for me. Thank you, CAROLRIE, soooo much for your help!!!

Add me to the list of those looking for CM. I too have been looking everyday for weeks. Would love anything the week of Sept 18th - Sept 25th for 2 adults 1 child. The only character my son really wants to dine with is Mickey. Is he anywhere else or just CM?

Thanks, Tanya

Add me to the list of those looking for CM. I too have been looking everyday for weeks. Would love anything the week of Sept 18th - Sept 25th for 2 adults 1 child. The only character my son really wants to dine with is Mickey. Is he anywhere else or just CM?

Thanks, Tanya

Tanya,

We do the OHANA charater breakfast at the POLY & MICKEY is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter