• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Thank you! Now to shift some other ressies around :dance3:

Lucky you!! I'm still hoping to get lucky and get a reservation at Le Cellier later on that same week. I love reading this thread and seeing people being able to make trades with other DISers, or being able to get a reservation someone is canceling.

Carol too bad that I did not see the 9/21 first cause then I could have given u the 9/26 I have but if you want lunch I have 9/22 at 2pm open for you

Hello my friends I really need a Lecell ressie between 9/19 and 9/23 for dinnertime party of 2 and will trade a 9/26 425 dinner for it so please help make my bday trip magical thanks in advance .

My reservation was for 3 at 7:00 pm on Saturday, Sept 12th. I just cancelled it, and it is still showing available online, if anyone is interested.

Hi MLC2002,

I'd love to get one on the Chef Mickey's for 9/26.... Please.... I have a Raglan Rd 9/26 5:30PM, or a Chef Mickey's 9/30 12:55PM to trade if you want. Both are for party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids).

Thanks,
Mark

Hi All,

I'm also looking for an Ohana's dinner reservation between 9/26 and 9/30. I have a Raglan Rd 9/26 5:30PM, or a Chef Mickey's 9/30 12:55PM to trade if you want. Both are for party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids).

Mark....

LeCellier in between 5:00 and 7:15 pm September 7th, 2009 for 2 adults 2 children (16 and 8) can trade a lunch adr on the same day for 11:45 am . I know good luck finding it. PM if you have something i can use.

Hi everyone I just was online and I found another 5pm ADR @ Le Cellier September 9th. I just wanted to share the good news. Good Luck everyone I hope you get everything you want.

Belinda

I'm looking for CP on 9/22 around 5pm for a party of 5. I have CP on 9/20 for 4:30pm that I'm willing to trade.

I just booked MNSSHP for 9/22 and thought it would be a good idea to have a meal reservation in the park.

Thanks.

Just sending this one back out there. I also have a 2:30pm reservation for 5 on 9/22 at Yak & Yeti that I'd be willing to trade.

Thanks.

I sent you a PM.

Hi MLC2002,

I'd love to get one on the Chef Mickey's for 9/26.... Please.... I have a Raglan Rd 9/26 5:30PM, or a Chef Mickey's 9/30 12:55PM to trade if you want. Both are for party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids).

Thanks,
Mark

Lucky you!! I'm still hoping to get lucky and get a reservation at Le Cellier later on that same week. I love reading this thread and seeing people being able to make trades with other DISers, or being able to get a reservation someone is canceling.

I hope you get one!

Hi,

I have an Akershus reservation available 9/26 @ 12:25 for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) if anyone is interested...

Mark

If anyone plans to cancel lunch at LeCellier on 9/23 or 9/25 for a party of 5, please let me know.

Thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter