• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a reservation for 2 adults at Whispering Canyon Cafe on 9/18 between 4pm and 5pm. If anyone could help out with this it would be much appreciated!

Also, looking to trade my 9:30am Chef Mickey's breakfast for 2 adults for a Chef Mickey's on 9/17 amytime between 8 and 10.

Please PM if you are able to help me out:) Thanks!

I have to tell you guys to try to on-line reservations!!!

I called this morning to get Ohana dinner reservations for 9/25 but couldn't get anything. I just now got category 1 seating for the 8pm show for 5 people on-line (until I read this message board, I didn't even know you could make on-line reservations to thanks disboards)!

Also, I called for the rest of my ADRs exactly 90 days in advance. I could only get category 2 seating for the hoop-dee-doo revue for 9/23 but since we've never been I took it. I just went on-line and got level 1 seating for the same day, same time.

You should try it!! Good Luck!!

Hey All, Please keep me in mind for LeCellier as well. I am looking for 9/27 through 10/2 preferably dinner, party of 6; 4 adults and 2 children. I would love the 29th out of all the dates, however, I will take what I can get.

Thank you so much! :surfweb:

Looking for Chef Mickey's on 9/23 from 4-7:30 pm. Will trade Chef Mickey's on 9/26 at 6:40pm. Please PM me.

called this morning to get Ohana dinner reservations for 9/25 but couldn't get anything. I just now got category 1 seating for the 8pm show for 5 people on-line

I'm confused...are you talking about Spirit of Aloha? I didn't think Ohana had a show...I have the Spirit of Aloha booked with no problem, but can't get Ohana in September (got it for our July trip though, so that's ok).

I'm confused...are you talking about Spirit of Aloha? I didn't think Ohana had a show...I have the Spirit of Aloha booked with no problem, but can't get Ohana in September (got it for our July trip though, so that's ok).

You are right - I mean the Spirit of Aloha. I called for that reservation this morning but was told it was booked. There was plenty of availability on-line this afternoon as I could choose between category 1 seating for either the 5:15 or 8:00 show.

Sorry for the confusion!!

About to cancel online - Ohana, September 1 at 7:40 PM, party of 3.

I have to tell you guys to try to on-line reservations!!!

I called this morning to get Ohana dinner reservations for 9/25 but couldn't get anything. I just now got category 1 seating for the 8pm show for 5 people on-line (until I read this message board, I didn't even know you could make on-line reservations to thanks disboards)!

Also, I called for the rest of my ADRs exactly 90 days in advance. I could only get category 2 seating for the hoop-dee-doo revue for 9/23 but since we've never been I took it. I just went on-line and got level 1 seating for the same day, same time.

You should try it!! Good Luck!!

From what I understand the Cat 1 seating at Hoop de Doo is pay and not part of free dining.

I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone has an ADR for Le Cellier on Wednesday, September 30th Any time of day for 2 adults and is cancelling for some reason I'd be happy to get them.

Also, I'm looking for Kona on Monday, September 28th between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m. I have a 12:45 p.m. lunch I will trade!

Still searching for ohana breakfast for 9/26th anytime before 10 a.m. I have a Tusker house on 9/27 to trade or an Ohana breakfast on 10/1 at 7:30 a.m. P.S. The Tusker house is at 8:20. ThankS

Looking for dinner at Ohana for 2 or 4 people on 09/20 or 09/23. If anyone has a reservation they longer want please let me know. Thanks so much!

I have changed my dates once again, therefore I will be cancelling these ADR's first thing 7/5 morning when I make my new ones.

9-20 50's Prime Time 12:40pm
9-21 Raglan Road 7:30pm
9-22 Ohana 9:40pm
9-23 Boma 8:15am
9-24 Crystal Palace 10:10am
9-25 Ohana 8:10am
9-26 Chef Mickey's 9:15am

If anyone is going to cancel Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic or not) on Sept. 29, please let me know first.

Hi all. I am desperately looking for a dinner show for up to 9 people (could be for less) for Sept 16 - 25, any day 5:00 - 7:15. I prefer Hopp-dee-doo, but I'm willing to take anything! Thanks so much!

Just cancelled:
Mama Melrose, party of 2, 9/26, 4:15pm
Kona Cafe', party of 3, 10/2, 5:10pm
Tutto Italia, party of 2, 10/1, 7:00pm

Want:
Kona Cafe' for 2 on Sat 9/26, 5ish

Right now I have a 8:30AM reservation for 1900 Park Fare for 4, but my parents decided to fly in the night before instead of that morning, so I desperately need to find a reservation for 6 for either the same time or before. If someone is so kind to be cancelling it, I will give or trade the ressie for 4.

What beautiful little meows JWHTYWOLF

Why thank you. The grey tabby is my love Jezzie (Jezebel), and that handsome orange guy is Louie (Lucifer), AKA Lucifurry.

Sorry, can't pass up a chance to brag on my babies. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter