September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting in case people are looking for Le Cellier. I was playing around with the online system and got a great time for Le Cellier. I'm not going until the end of Sept, so obviously I don't need it, but thought maybe somebody would.

Le Cellier - Wed. Sept. 9, 6:35PM, Party of 6

I will probably cancel these within the next couple days now that I have most of my reservations figured out. If anyone is interested in any of these let me know and we'll figure out how to give them to you!

Have and don't need:

9/17 Chef Mickey's at 10:10am
9/18 Chef Mickey's at 10:30am
9/20 Coral Reef at 5:15pm

I am looking for Yak and Yeti ressie for either

9/16 party of 10 anytime after 4pm
or
9/16 party of 6 around 7-7:30

I have Tusker house for 5:30 party of 10 on 9/16

Thanks

Just cancelled on 6-19-09 @ 11:15 pm.

Boma 9-6-09 @ 7:10pm for 2 adults and 2 children
Tutto Italia 9-7-09 @ 5:45pm for 2 adults and 2 children
Lecellier 9-10-09 @ 1:05pm for 2 adults and 2 children

Good Luck :thumbsup2

How does this work...Do you change your reservations to that persons name or you just tell them the time and date and they show up???

Thanks

I have le cellier for 9/10 at 6:15.....

would like it for 9/11 ....thanks

I made my first ADR swap this month, and I gave the DISr my last name and ADR number. That way if there was a problem with the number, they had our last name for backup.

Hope that helps!!:thumbsup2

I just cancelled a 3:30pm MMF! for Sept. 13th for a party of 4.

I was able to get 4:15pm this morning, that is a little better. We are only going to HS on this day just to eat and see F!, so the later the better.:goodvibes

TRADE
Would like a Chef Mickey's on September 18th, prior to 6:30. 6 people.

Have CM's on Saturday the 26th - 12:30 lunch
Have WCC at 5:25 on the 18th
Also, might be willing to trade a FDP for Mama Melrose's on the 25th 1t 4:20 PM (that's how important it is to us!

Thanks!

I just cancelled LeCellier on 9/2 @ 7:55pm for 4. 2adults & 2children.

I got mine through the online reservations. Good Luck!

I have Ohana at 4:30PM on 9/22 for 2 adults and 2 children. I wanted a later reservation...anyone want to trade??

I also have Chef Mickeys on 9/19 at 7:35PM and would like an earlier time at pretty much any character meal...whoever wants to trade let me know!

Jennifer

Someone has been very gracious on this board and offered me one of her ADR's, however we don't know how to go about doing that. Does she give me the confirmation number or does she cancel and I call WDW Dine right away to snatch that up? Any suggestions?

Also her reservation is for 6, and I need 8. Easy enough to get another table for 2 and ask to be seated together the day we get there?

Thanks for you help!

Just canceled
Le Cellier at 1:25pm on 9/21
1900 Park Fare 6:40 on 9/19
Ohana at 4:35 on 9/22
Yak & Yeti at 4:45 0n 9/20
Restaurant Marrakeesh at 5:45pm on 9/21

Good luck everyone! I got all the ressies I wanted now!

Jennifer

I have Ohana at 4:30PM on 9/22 for 2 adults and 2 children. I wanted a later reservation...anyone want to trade??

I also have Chef Mickeys on 9/19 at 7:35PM and would like an earlier time at pretty much any character meal...whoever wants to trade let me know!

Jennifer

Tomorrow starts my 90+10 reservation period. We are staying at the contemporary and would very much love to get in at chef mickeys on the 19th.

** We got our CM reservation at 7:50. Much later than we would normally eat, but its our arrival day so our whole schedule will be off that day anyway. Im going to keep trying for an earlier reservation.

If anyone has a mama melrose's fantasmic dining package on 9/20 (party of 2...i'll take 3 if I have to!) between 4:00 and 5:00 that they plan on canceling and would be willing to give me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me, I will be forever grateful!

I originally had a reservation for 6:15 w/o fantasmic and I called back yesterday to see if any had opened. The CM told me there was an opening at 4:35pm so I grabbed it. He told me because it was a modification I did not need a new confirmation number. When I went to retrieve all of my dining reservations to email them to myself the confirmation number pulled up my old 6:15 reservation with a big red CANCELED next to it...no new one. :confused: I called and the CM I talked to just now told me the CM that changed it for me was wrong since I was changing from a regular MM res to a dining package I should have been given a new confirmation number :mad::headache::mad:

just when i thought my reservations were perfect :sad1:

I just cancelled an Ohana reservation for Sept 8th at 5pm, family of 5. I took a later time that night. Hope one of you can grab it. They wouldnt let me hold on to both even for the day.

Hey all
I just cancelled CM for 09/01/09 @ 10am 4A 1C.
good luck with your adrs.
:)

I ended up getting all the ADR's I wanted so i will be canceling my second choices.. :) Thought I would offer them up here in case anyone is looking all reservations are for 3 people. :hippie:
Please PM me if you want them!

Sept. 9 Boma 8:30pm
Sept. 10 Askershus 5pm
Sept 12 CRT 9am
Sept. 12 San Angel 5pm

We also have an Illumination cruise Sept 14 if anyone wants to share G.F cake will be shared too ;)

I have a SciFi ressie for 11:40am on 9/21 for 7 if anyone wants it, i dont need to trade for anything. PM me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter