September 2008 - Who's going?

ME- Alison, 22
DH- Jordan, 23 (24th birthday at WDW)
BFFs- Julie, 22
Kylie-21

See everyone September 22nd!!!

I'm convinced that all the people at WDW in September also are apart of the DIS! It has to be at least a higher percentage month...

Sept 3-7 for my family. Just booked last night and I can't wait. I am hopefully going with my mom, grandmom (she will celebrate her 86th b-day there), and three daughters.

We are staying at the GF concierge (got the elusive 40% off code 2 days ago) so the wishful thinking turned into a fact:goodvibes

September 27th - October 11th for us (Me 28 & DF 28, FMIL 59, FFIL 56, FSIL 38 & FBIL 42)

It will be our first trip home to Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, cant wait! :woohoo:

:woohoo: I just called and made all our ADRs for our upcoming September trip. :cool1: We'll be going back "home" September 19th - 29th. With the DVC Member cruise in the middle. I can't wait!

DH booked CRT breakfast the other morning through DVC. Thank you honey! :love:

The rest are . . .

California Grill - dinner during Wishes :wizard:
Tusker House - character breakfast
Whispering Canyon - breakfast
Le Cellier - lunch
Crystal Palace - character dinner

:smickey: We plan to attend MNSSHP on September 28th. Anyone else planning on going?

Let the countdown to September begin . . . :rolleyes1

:tinker: Jennifer

We stayed at Movies last year with free dining. We booked this year at POP 8-30 thru 9-13 and hoping for free dining again! We're VISA holders, so we should know in just a couple weeks! :hourglass

:rolleyes1

POR 9/11/08-9/16/08. Flying instead of driving - WOOHOO!!!! Doing DxDDP with 12 ADRs:

Coral Reef
Hoop-Dee-Doo
Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Royal Table
Hollywood & Vine
Ohana
Yak & Yeti
1900 Park Fare
Liberty Tree Tavern
Narcoossee
Chef Mickey's
Le Cellier

So excited that I can hardly stand myself!!!! A little disappointed that they are starting MNSSHP so early and we're gonna miss out on a chance to do P&PP but still elated none the less! :cool1:

We are going!!! Sept 1-5th...ADR's done..just waiting til April 10th to book. Hoping for ASMu!!!

Plus, this is my boyfriend first ever trip to the world (my favorite place). :yay:

This morning I booked 10 nights at the WL from September 12th to 22nd, 2008. I am travelling with DM, DD (10) and DD (5). This is my DM first trip to WDW and our second trip. We were only there for 6 days in 2007, so we are really planning to do a lot of touring...

pixiedust: pixiedust: Carolle

I saw there were a few people there at the same time...so exciting! Booked my ADR's through my CAA travel agent on the 180 day mark.

Heres what we got:
Chef Mickeys 6:25 pm
Le Cellier 6:05 pm
Whispering Lodge 7:00 pm
Liberty Tree Character Dinner 5:30
Coral Reef 6:00 pm
Crystal Palace 5:10 pm (early because of MNSSHP)
Boma 5:55
Akershus Princess Dinner 6:05
Ohana Lilo and Stitch Breakfast 10:30 am

YAH!!

We got a very generous Christmas gift this year from dh's parents. DISNEY!!!!!! It will be my dd Lindsey's first time. She will be 4 before September.

We're going Aug. 31-Sept.6. Staying at the Poly, and I just made a bunch of dinner reservations to all the most recommended restaurants. A lot of character dining of course. We have deluxe dining and the park hopper tickets.

SOOOOO excited I can't stand it. If I can just lose 25lbs. by then I will be in heaven.:cool1:

Jen

Oh I see that the pp just posted her ADR
So I will follow suit
We'll be eating most breakfasts at the Kona Cafe and one in O'hana at the Poly

Aug. 31st
Liberty Tree Tavern 7:15pm

Monday Sept. 1st

Cinderella’s Castle 9:55am
Wonderland Tea Party @1:30 for Lindsey only
1900 Park Fare Grand Floridian
O’Hana 7:05pm

Tuesday Sept. 2nd

Epcot Garden Grill (revolving restaurant) 1pm
Akershus in Norway (princess character) 6:35pm

Wednesday Sept. 3rd
BB Boutique appointment for Lindsey @ 11:30 at the castle she will be getting her hair, makeup, and nails done
Cinderella’s Castle 2:25pm for our princess for the day.
Crystal Palace (Winnie the pooh character) 8pm

Thursday Sept. 4th

Hollywood & Vine 9:05am
50s Prime Time Café 1:25pm
Contemporary Resort Chef Mickey 7:40pm (character)

Friday Sept. 5th

Rainforest Café in the AK @12:30pm
California Grill in the Contemporary resort 7pm

Saturday Sept. 6th Departure Day flight @ 8:45pm

Water Park Day…Typhoon Lagoon

9/14/08-9/20/08. Flying Jet Blue- :woohoo: Doing DxDDP with 11 ADRs

Flying Fish Cafe
Coral Reef
Narcoossie's
Crystal's Palace
Rose and Crown Pub
Chip n Dales Garden Grille
Captains Grille
Jiko
Hollywood Brown Derby
50's Prime Time Diner
Maya Grille

Tried REALLY hard to get Le Cellier but Ya'll took it on me:rotfl: They had ABSOLUTELY NO ressies for our week.

Also tried California Grille but didn't work for our dates either.

Looking forward to passing by some of you at Disney World. Praying you all have a great time:flower3:

Paparazzimama, will you use the FDDP to discount your Dxddp? I heard we could do that and have high hopes to do so.:cheer2:

Going on 9/26 for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! We've never been and are really looking forward to it! Got a great one-night rate at ASMu from AAA ... $65.50!!

I will be celebrating my 30th birthday there with my husband, our then 13 month old daughter (first trip for her!) and my sister, BIL, and then 8 month old nephew!! Woohoo!!! I cannot wait!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter