September 2008 - Who's going?

I'll be spending my fourth September in a row at WDW. One week at the Poly towards the end of the month. I'm already excited!

We will be there 9-19. Can't wait. :cool1: :cool1: Why is it that we DSRS get sooooo excited????? We are like little kids. I don't think my kids are as excited as I am. Maybe it's because I do all of the planning. I try to include them but they seem to be too wrapped up in their kid life. They will be more excited when it gets closer.;) I hope the crowds aren't too bad.:confused3 They haven't been in the past. Fingers crossed.:wizard:

we are going Sept 6- 14, Hoping for free dining. Heard they should be having it but still in the rumors stage so far. Excited anyway.

This will be our fifth September and our fouth year staying at CSR (bounceback) Free Dining!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are!!!! :banana: :banana:
Sept. 16th thru 21st at the Contemporary.
We'll be celebrating the kids birthdays and it's our first time staying at a monorail resort.

Guess it's time to ramp up the planning. Whoo Hooo.

We are for my b'day - 9/10 - 9/15

First time trying Pop Century.

Editing - changed dates to 9/18 to 9/24 - afraid we'd miss MNSSHP

[/B]

We'll be there (Pop) from the 14th -27th for my birthday, too! :goodvibes I will wear my lime green on the 14th and 15th... maybe our paths will cross!

I'll keep an eye out. It'll be me, DH and 8 yo DS
Not sure what I'll be wearing. :)

Planning to go 8/30-9/6. Can't wait for Sept. to come It will be our 2nd time at the best resort at disney. I would highly recommend the AKL.

POFQ Sept. 14-21st!!! Unfortunatley, we had to cancel last years plans at the Contemporary for the same time:scared1: But will make up for it this year with MNSSHP:banana:

We're booked 9/14 through 9/20. It will be DD and DS's first trip. DD will turn 5 while we are there. Is it too soon to make reservatiosn for Bippity Boppity Boutique?

The DH and I will be there 9/6-9/13 celebrating our anniversary at the Wilderness Lodge...can't wait!!!

At this time we're planning to go, and hoping for free DDP. If no free DDP, we'll postpone until October. But for the time being, our plans are to stay at Pop Century from Thurs., Sept. 18th - Sat., Sept. 27th. DW's parents will likely come in on Friday, the 19th, and my parents are planning to drive and do some visiting of family on the trip down and back, so they'll be there for part of that period.

Her parents and mine, think I'm going a bit overboard by wanting to book our rooms this week, and then make our ADRs at the 180-day mark. DW used to think I was crazy until this past spring when we couldn't get in to places we were hoping for, coupled with a trip my DS and I took in December '06 on last minute notice and really couldn't get much.

What we're hoping for with these dates is: Free DDP, MNSSHP, LOEMH, 75 degrees, slight breeze, no lovebugs, no hurricanes, and no lines. In the meantime,

:worship:

We will be there! :goodvibes We are staying at Pop Century 9/14-9/27 (may add the 13th as well) with free dining (thanks to bouncing back)! Yippee!

Us too, us too! We will be at POP from Sept. 17th -27th with free dining thanks to the bounceback deal I booked when I was there in September 2007! So excited!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter