September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Looking for a ADR for a party of 3 for any 1 of the following below

Le Cellier Dinner Sept 8, 12 or 13

Liberty Tree Dinner Sept 12 or 13

California Grill Dinner Sept 12 or 13

Chef Mickeys Breakfast Sept 9,10,12,or 14 (one please!)

or Chef Mickeys (Lunch) Sept 12

Please PM me if you can help us!

:surfweb:

Looking for a table for 7 people on:

Sept 22 - WCC or Ohana between 6pm - 8pm

I have a 8:45pm at WCC on Sept 22 to trade

**Also looking for an earlier HDDMR currently have Sept 20 @ 9:30. Would like to trade for either 5 or 7:15 show on Sept 15, 20 or 22nd. Or 7:15 show on Sept 14th.***We are on the DDP so we need Cat 2

If anyone is cancelling please PM me :worship:

Still Looking :hippie:

Hi,

I just joined the group. We are heading to the World on 9/2 - 9/9. I have a La Cellier lunch reservation at 2:00 PM on Wednesday 9/3. I'd like a dinner reservation, preferably on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (9/5 - 9/8).

I have it for a party of 3. We couldn't wait to bring our new 8 month DD.

I also have a Saturday night reservation at the Yachtsmen (our backup) available as well - 7:35 for a party of 3. Also have the Tusker house on 9/8 at 12:10PM

Thanks!

I have an ADR to cancel:

Sci-Fi Drive In 6:05PM 9/20 party of 3 TAKEN
PM me if you want it. I'll be cancelling on Monday.

Hello! I just registered today so I am new to this. I am looking for an adr for LTT for dinner on either 09/20,09/23 or 09/25. Apparently I waited to long to make adr's when they offer free dining and not able to score any character dinners. Any help would be great. Thanks so much!

I will be cancelling the following next week..

Anyone wants it., please PM me. I be glad to give it to you. Otherwise i will be cancelling through Adr's.

9/19 Teppan Ado (Japan) at 12:30 for party 4

9/19 San Angle Inn (Mexico) at 5:30 for party of 4

GeorgiaAristocrat, if you still have the 9/10 FDP Mama Melrose available, I'd love to have that ADR - it works perfectly with our plans for that day! The DIS won't let me PM you since I don't have 10 posts (I'm a lurker - but a friendly one!). Are you able to PM me?

Thanks!

Anyone ? Please, still looking for Cape May Cafe Breakfast on 9/17 any time for 3. TIA!

GeorgiaAristocrat, if you still have the 9/10 FDP Mama Melrose available, I'd love to have that ADR - it works perfectly with our plans for that day! The DIS won't let me PM you since I don't have 10 posts (I'm a lurker - but a friendly one!). Are you able to PM me?

Thanks!

I just pm'd GeorgiaA for you :)

Welcome to the boards :hug: Now get to post'n :woohoo:

I have been in desperate need of Ohana on 9/14. Well, now if has turned into desperate need of almost any restaurant on 9/14 any time before 6:00... lunch included!! I have The Wave at 8pm to trade. ----I had to cancel the Wave, so now have no ressie... I figured we will just wing it if I cant find anything else!

Today I had to cancel CRT for Sept. 9 at 810am for a party of 4. I also had to cancel Le Cellier Sept. 10 at 6pm for a party of 4. Hopefully someone can get them. Our plans have changed but I hated to cancel them. The person I spoke to said "Are you sure you want to cancel them??"

Rebecca

Still looking for WCC on any of these dates Sept. 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19th. Looking for a time between 500pm and 8 pm. For a party of 9.

FOR TRADE I HAVE:

- Sept 14th at WCC at 830pm for a party of 9 at 2 tables.
- Sept 16th at WCC at 5pm for a party of 9 at 1 table

Thank you for any help you can give me.

I have been in desperate need of Ohana on 9/14. Well, now if has turned into desperate need of almost any restaurant on 9/14 any time before 6:00... lunch included!! I have The Wave at 8pm to trade. ----I had to cancel the Wave, so now have no ressie... I figured we will just wing it if I cant find anything else!

How many are in your party? PMing you...

Just keep trying, I have been trying to change my Tusker House for weeks now and just scored it!!!

So now I have a Tusker House I can give away!!
It is for Sept. 22 @ 8:40 am for 4 people PM me if you would like it!!

We are Looking for a ADR for a party of 3 for any 1 of the following below

Le Cellier or Coral Reef Dinner Sept 8, 12 or 13

Liberty Tree Dinner Sept 12 or 13

California Grill Dinner Sept 12 or 13

Chef Mickeys Breakfast Sept 9,10,12,or 14 (one please!)

or Chef Mickeys (Lunch) Sept 12

Please PM me if you can help us!

( I called CM for Illuminations cancellation at Le Cellier and it was already taken.) :sad2:

Ace15,

Sorry it was already taken. If I had thought about it better I would have posted here before I cancelled.

Not a problem....I am calling CM everyday in the hopes of getting a Le Cellier reservation...still have 3 wks to hopefully get one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter