September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have Le Cellier lunch at 1:45 on the 26th for 7 people.

I am looking to trade for Yak & Yeti early-ish dinner on the 24th, also for 7 people.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to use this ...

50s Prime Time Cafe

on

Friday, September 19th

at

11:30 am

reservation for 4

Let me know if you are interested.

I would like to trade my Ohana's ADR on 9/14, party of 8 @ 4:10pm

for ....

Ohana's dinner party of 7 or 8 for 9/15.:worship:

Please pm me to let me know!popcorn::

Thanks!!!!!
:lovestruc

Here thee Oh Here Thee! The Damsel's at Princess Story Book Are In Distress,They are waiting for Queen Kimmie to bring her two year old son Prince Evan to see them.So here goes!I am trying to get him to Norway, by any means necessary,I am willing to give up some great places!!!!;)

Hi I am looking for Princess Story Book Breakfast party for 2 or 3 September 5th-9th
I have spread the Pixie dustpixiedust: on here and hope that I get some of that Pixie Dust Back!pixiedust:

I Do have some sweetner for the deal

Sept 4th Chef M's party of 2 for Lunch 12:50pm
Sept 5th Chef M's party of 2 for Lunch 1:00pm
Sept 6th 1900 Park Fare party of 2 for Breakfast 9:25am
Sept 7th Le Celliar party of 3 for Dinner 8:20pm
Sept 8th 1900 Park Fare party of 3 for Breakfast 9:35am
Sept 8th Ohana party of 3 for Dinner 6:40
Sept 9th LeCelliar party of 3 for Lunch 2:00pm
Sept 9th Kona party of 3 for Dinner 7:40pm

I have a ressie for 2 at Chefs de France at 8:30pm on 9/19. I'm not totally satisfied with it, but I haven't been able to get anything else. I'd love to trade for Teppan Edo or 1900 PF. Truthfully, I will consider anything at Epcot or outside a park that is after 7pm.

Hmm check this out....

NEW FREE DINING UPDATE:

From August 24 thru September 27, guests on either the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan can redeem a Table Service entitlement at a Quick (counter) Service location. In addition to the Quick (counter) Service meal, a certificate will then be issued entitling the bearer to:
Two Snacks to be redeemed at the same time at the same location. This certificate is valid at participationg Quick Serve, merchandise or outdoor food venues
OR the certificate can be redeemed for a sling mesh bag. The bag will be available at the merchandise locations which are listed on the certificate (designs may vary)

Looks like alot of Guest are complaining not being able to get ADR's TS!!!:sad2:

Im looking for : Sept. 23 Tusker House Breakfast am
both are party of 4

I have to trade: Sept. 22 Tusker House breakfast @ 8:40 am
Also for party of 4: PM me if anyone would like to trade

If I could just get this I have a 1900 Park fare I could give away

I have a ressie for 2 at Chefs de France at 8:30pm on 9/19. I'm not totally satisfied with it, but I haven't been able to get anything else. I'd love to trade for Teppan Edo or 1900 PF. Truthfully, I will consider anything at Epcot or outside a park that is after 7pm.

I think i still have Teppan Edo ressies for party of 4 on 9/19 at 12;30 pm. I don't remember if i ever cancel this or not, but if you are interested, pm me and i will call in the morning to see if this ressies is still valid.

Still looking/stalking/trying/just about ready to tap dance :rotfl: for

CRYSTAL PALACE on 9/17 for Late Lunch/Early Dinner. ANYTHING!!!

can trade Crystal Palace 9/14 at 6:20 if you wanted to!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

If you could help with this, that would be amazing!!! :worship: If not, maybe i have something else that would work! lol

I HAVE: Le Cellier on 9/14 for 3 at 7:40

WILLING TO TRADE FOR:

Le Cellier on 9/17 ANYTIME for late lunch or dinner. for 2 or 3 it doesnt matter. :thumbsup2

If you'd like to do this PLEASE PM' me!!! :flower3:

Hmm check this out....

NEW FREE DINING UPDATE:

From August 24 thru September 27, guests on either the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan can redeem a Table Service entitlement at a Quick (counter) Service location. In addition to the Quick (counter) Service meal, a certificate will then be issued entitling the bearer to:
Two Snacks to be redeemed at the same time at the same location. This certificate is valid at participationg Quick Serve, merchandise or outdoor food venues
OR the certificate can be redeemed for a sling mesh bag. The bag will be available at the merchandise locations which are listed on the certificate (designs may vary)

Looks like alot of Guest are complaining not being able to get ADR's TS!!!:sad2:

This isn't new, we did this last year during free dining (except it was for a lanyard with two trading pins per TS... not a mesh bag). I also read on another Dis thread recently they did this as well in 2006.

There are ADR's available, just not at the 4 parks really or on really popular (or Monorail) Resorts. I for one (with the exception of Ohana for a late dinner and 1900 PF dinner) have no desire to leave the parks to go eat somewhere.
There will also be cancellations while on vacation, we ended up loving 50's PT the first time we went (went to MGM two days in a row) and we were able to call and get an ADR for the very next day at 50's PT. :goodvibes

This isn't new, we did this last year during free dining (except it was for a lanyard with two trading pins per TS... not a mesh bag). I also read on another Dis thread recently they did this as well in 2006.

There are ADR's available, just not at the 4 parks really or on really popular (or Monorail) Resorts. I for one (with the exception of Ohana for a late dinner and 1900 PF dinner) have no desire to leave the parks to go eat somewhere.
There will also be cancellations while on vacation, we ended up loving 50's PT the first time we went (went to MGM two days in a row) and we were able to call and get an ADR for the very next day at 50's PT. :goodvibes

i don't think if i would trade my TS for a Mesh bag but for others they may like it!!:mad: :rolleyes: You may be right about the last minute cancellations. I know many would probablry have multiple reservations and will end up cancelling so this is an encouragement!!

Besides , I didn't know they did this in the past for an exchange for TS so i thought the news was new. I had free dining in 2006 and didn't have any problems then getting ADR's. I myself don't appreciate your sarcasm either!!!

STILL LOOKING

Originally Posted by kdjf4 View Post
Chef Mickey's
I took a table for four reservation for Chef Mickey's on 9/5 at 7am. There are only two in my party. I am looking for two others to who are on the dining plan to join us. If you are interested please contact me.

klfoster@hvc.rr.com

STILL LOOKING!!!!!

It's 12:05 am on 8/22-still looking!

Looking for dinner ressies for LeCellier, Teppan Edo, Kona and/or Coral Reef for the 6-6:30 pm range. Doesn't matter what night for any....:)

:tink: We've had several family members join us and had to switch reservations, leaving the following up for grabs:

All for parties of 4
TAKEN
TAKEN
TAKEN
9/22 LTT @11:35am
9/23 Kona Cafe @ 9:10am
9/24 Boma @ 9:05am
9/25 Cape May @ 10:05am
9/25 Ohana @ 9:20am
9/26 Crystal Palace @ 10:25am
9/26 CRT @ 5:40pm (MNSSHP)

If anyone wants these, please pm me. I will try to keep this thread updated as quickly as possible.

If anyone has any of the following to give or trade for the above, I would really appreciate it:

LOOKING FOR:

9/26 dinner at either Jiko or Crystal Palace (open to other suggestions) for 4
9/26 dinner for 11 outside of a park

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No Negativity here any news is greatly appreciated:)
Here thee Oh Here Thee! The Damsel's at Princess Story Book Are In Distress,They are waiting for Queen Kimmie to bring her two year old son Prince Evan to see them.So here goes!I am trying to get him to Norway, by any means necessary,I am willing to give up some great places!!!!;)

Hi I am looking for Princess Story Book Breakfast party for 2 or 3 September 5th-9th
I have spread the Pixie dustpixiedust: on here and hope that I get some of that Pixie Dust Back!pixiedust

I Do have some sweetner for the deal

Sept 4th Chef M's party of 2 for Lunch 12:50pm
Sept 5th Chef M's party of 2 for Lunch 1:00p
Sept 6th 1900 Park Fare party of 2 for Breakfast 9:25am
Sept 7th Le Celliar party of 3 for Dinner 8:20pm
Sept 8th 1900 Park Fare party of 3 for Breakfast 9:35am
Sept 8th Ohana party of 3 for Dinner 6:40
Sept 9th LeCelliar party of 3 for Lunch 2:00pm
Sept 9th Kona party of 3 for Dinner 7:40pm

Hi! Huge long shot, but you never know! Maybe someone will have a bucket full of pixie dust for me!:tink: Any large groups cancelling or looking to trade?

I am looking for 1900 Park Fare for 11 or 12 people on 9/21 for dinner

~OR~
1900 Park for 5-6 people around 7:00 on 9/21
I have to trade:
9/18 Boma for 11 people at 8:00 pm (1 table)
9/20 Whispering Canyon Cafe for 11 people at 11:10 am (3 tables)
9/22 Brown Derby for 11 people at 8:40 pm...not the Fantasmic pkg, but it Fantasmic is at 8:00 so you should be able to do both (I think this is 1 table)

Also looking to trade Tusker House at 10:30 am on 9/24 for something earlier on the same morning. This is also for a party of 11. I can throw in one of the above options if you can help!!! Half of our group will be flying out that afternoon and I would love for them to be able to join us at this breakfast.

Thanks!:goodvibes

I have a Cape May give away...

Cape May character breakfast buffet Wednesday, September 17th at 7:30 am for 4.

This is perfect for an early breakfast and then hop on a boat for a quick ride to EPCOT or Hollywood Studios.

Let me know if you are interestsed.

Disregard too late, so here I go again with my plea and repost!

Seeking Cape May cafe breakfast on 9/17 any time for 3, please! Also looking for cm for lunch or dinner on 9/14, lunch or dinner 9/15 or lunch on 9/16 for 3. I have CM for 4 on 9/14 at 1400 hours to trade. TIA!

:flower3: Please come in & shop around ~ here's what we have…

Saturday 9/13 WCC 6:50P
Sunday 9/14 Le Celier 4:15P
Monday 9/15 LTT 6:40P
Tuesday 9/16 Mama’s Fantasmic 3:40P
Wednesday 9/17 O’Hana 11:40A
Thursday 9/18 CP 3:45P
Friday 9/19 CM 9:55A
Saturday 9/20 Cape May 10:45A

We truly need dinners, We would LOVE a CRT or CM Dinner, most any character dinner!!!! Should you see something you’d like & have one of these to trade, or something close, or would like help w/ a 3-way trade, please don’t hesitate to let me know! REALLY ~ nothing is set in stone for us, we're open to date & time trades, Please let us help you, help us!:grouphug:

Looking for Coral Reefe on the 15th or 19th party of 5

or looking for on the 16th LeCelliar, Tutto Italia or Teppan Edo:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter