September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to offer this once again since I still haven't cancelled it. I have LTT available 9/19 for 3 at 1835 hours, night of MNSSHP. We were able to get Coral Reef for lunch this day and changed our LTT days around. So if you are interested please PM me.

This has been claimed

Thanks to a very kind Dibber I've got one of the ADR's we were looking for so I have

Whispering Canyon on 9/19 at 5:15pm for 3 people. If anyone wants this before I cancel it please let me know

Everyone keep trying. I was finally able to get Ohana's for our trip. This was my mom's only request and there was nothing available before 9:00pm our entire trip and today we were able to get 4:15 for our first night. I am so excited, I can't wait. Thanks everyone for the wonderful tips.

I am looking for the following for a party of 3 to make my plans complete:
1900 Park Fare for an early dinner on Sat 9/13
Donald's Breakfast Safari @ AK Sun 9/14
and Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre @ DHS Mon 9/15 late dinner time or Fri 9/19 late dinner

If you can help please PM me.

Thanks

Hi everyone. I am looking for '50s Prime Time for party of 2 or 3 on September 8th, 5:30-6:30.

I have a party of 2 for much later, at 9:50 and was wondering if I can get anything earlier. Thanks!

Still looking for this one too.

Breakfast Chef Mickey's Sept. 18th OR 16th, we can do it either day now.:thumbsup2

I managed to snag one of those precious lunch spots yesterday BUT we'd still prefer breakfast. IF anyone is cancelling breakfast at chef Mickey's on 9/18 or 9/16 OR would want to trade for lunch PLEASE let me know! This is the only place my dd wants to eat while we're there for the week.

I'm wanting Coral Reef/Le Cellier 9/12 for dinner for 2.

Available to trade:

9/12 Ohana's at 4:20 pm for 2
9/14 Ohaha's (Breakfast) at 7:45 am for 2
9/14 Whispering Canyon Cafe at 4:10 for 2

Also have a 9/15 Boma Breakfast at 7:00 am hoping to trade for a Tusker House Breakfast same day and time.

Thanks to a very kind Dibber I've got one of the ADR's we were looking for so I have

Whispering Canyon on 9/19 at 5:15pm for 3 people. If anyone wants this before I cancel it please let me know

This reservation has now been transferred :thumbsup2

I am looking for anything for a party of eight in either the magic kingdom or in one of the resorts. I have a reservation at 2 p.m. for 8 at Le Cellier in Epcot to trade or give away. We've changed what park we want to spend our last day in. Anyone, please? Just PM me.

I have

Sat 9/6 11:20AM Akershus for 2
Sun 9/7 12:10PM Sci-Fi for 2
Mon 9/8 11:00AM 1900 Park Fare for 2
Tues 9/9 5:40PM Jiko for 2
Wed 9/10 6:35PM 50's Prime Time for 2
Thurs 9/11 11:40AM Garden Grill for 2
Thurs 9/11 7:20PM Rose and Crown for 2
Sat 9/13 11:30 AM Crystal Palace for 4

Would like:
Mon 9/8 B or L at Cinderella's Royal table for 2 or 4
Tues 9/9 B at Tusker House for 2
Sat 9/13 B or L at Cinderella's Royal table for 2 or 4
Sat 9/13 D at Crystal Palace for 2 or 4

I have a 7:35am ADR for 3 at Boma's on 9/15 and would like to trade it for a Tusker House breakfast that same day. Please someone help me out...Donald is my dd's fav character and this is her fav park. I would LOVE to be able to get her in there for the breakfast. I've been calling since we booked with no luck. :(

Lookin' for some pixie dust here!

Hi I have Chef Mickey 6:45 pm Sat Sept 20. looking to trade for pre-park opening (if possible) tusker House character breakfast for Sunday Sept 21.

Still hoping someone can help me out! Looking for Tusker House, preferabley 8am on Sept 21 for 3 or 4. I have Tusker House on Sept 28 for 4 at 8am to trade or give away if I get this ::yes::

Still hoping to find a Fantasmic Dinner Package for Mama Melrose, Sept 8th, party of 4...anyone have one they will not be using??

Just wanted to let everyone know that they must have opened more times for 'Ohana. I was able to call last night and get a SELECTION as to what day I wanted my reservation on. I got a 4:20 p.m. on Sep. 17th. :) So happy!

I'm still looking for Le Cellier and Coral Reef, lunch or dinner for the 14th-18th... anytime, anyday. Let me know if someone wants to cancel theirs, please! It's my first mother/daughter trip and my mother is strongly requesting those to restaurants.

I called yesterday evening also and there were a few open from 4-5 for Ohanna's on Sept. 20th. But that was too early for us so Im still looking for Coral Reef or a later Ohanna's on Sept 20th for a party of 4, I have The Wave to trade.

Hi,
I am looking for Chef Mickeys spot on August 31st for dinner, party of 4

Also looking for Sci Fi on Sept 1st for dinner , party of 4 again.

Please Pm me with any openings you may have.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter