• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-requesting:

Ohana's 9/21 anytime before 8 for a party of 4 people. We have a 8:50 that we could trade. I just know the granddaughters can't make it that late for dinner. I'm sure the grump monsters will invade if we try to make them wait that long!:laughing:

Hello All! I am looking to TRADE! I have Coral Reef on 9/20 for 3:20pm and am desperately wanting to trade it for a dinner ressie!! Thanks everyone!!! :goodvibes

Hi everyone, looking for either CRT breakfast (on Sept 16th for DD's 8th bday) or Akershaus breakfast for 4 sometime during the week of Sept 15-20th...prob have a Spoodles ressie that I can give up on Sept 18th at 5:15, Supercalifragalistic breakfast on Sept 16th (9:05) or Whispering Canyon on the 19th (5:35pm i believe). Hoping someone has something I can trade or have ...would be greatful did have CRT for dinner on the 16th but the food didn't seem to be too appealing and it's my DD"s 8th bday that day, I know crazy Mom for cancelling ressie kind of wish now I hadn't and just went!
thanks all!:wizard:

Looking for CRT breakfast or lunch Sept 17th for either 3 or 4. Can take a ressie anytime up to 1:00. Pleeeeeeze?

I can give you any 2 of these...drum roll please....LeCellier on Sept 14th at 7:50, Marrakesh on Sept 12th at 5:45, Coral Reef on Sept 12 at 8:20, or Les Chefs de France on Sept 15th at 5:00. They are all for a party of 3. Really liked my lineup (actually just finished acquiring them to make my dream list and now dh thinks we HAVE to do CRT for our princess...he's probably right.)

I'm looking for LTT anytime from 4-6pm on Sunday, 9/7 for 2 adults, 1 baby. Thanks! I have LTT at 7:45 pm I'm willing to trade for it.

I am looking for Chef Mickey's for Breakfast (anytime) or Dinner (before 8:45)on 9/4.

Will trade Dinner at Chef Mickey's on 9/5 at 7:20.

Jeanna

WOW those are some great options you are giving away!!!!!! :worship:

Yeah, I booked free dining bouncback and called on day 180 then my husband got a different job back in retail so we had to move to earlier September and I have some interesting meal times for our early Sept trip! At least we will be at Disney!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Hoop De Doo ADR for the 7:15 show on 9/7 for 5 people. Thanks!

My husbnad Just canceled... party of 4. He did it before I told him to offer it here so I hope someone can use it.
CRT lunch Saunday 9/14 2:25 pm
Ohanas breakfast 8:30 am Sunday 9/14
Capt Jacks in DTD 6:45 pm 9/8

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I was hoping that someone might have ADRs for a Fantasmic! Dinner Package for Sept 8th? Either Mama Melrose, or Hollywood and Vine. It's a party of 2, just me and DH. Thanks!

Ok I know I am asking for the moon but am looking for Le Cellier for dinner any date from 9/12 thru 9/17 for party of 4. Dont think I have anything close to the worth of Le Cellier but would be willing to trade any of my dinner or lunch ressies for Le Cellier. Some are for party of 2 some for party of 4 as noted below.:lmao:

Fri 9/12 Whispering Canyon 7:25 pm (4)
Fri 9/12 Le Chef de France 6:40 pm (2)
Sat 9/13 Coral Reef 12:30 pm (2)
Sat 9/13 Mama Melrose 6:30 pm (4)
Sun 9/14 Coral Reef 1:00 pm (4)
Sun 9/14 Whispering Canyon 1:50 pm (2)
Mon 9/15 50's Prime Time Cafe 8:00 pm (4)
Tues 9/16 Rose & Crown Pub 6:10 pm (4)
Weds 9/17 Tusker House 5:30 pm (4)

crossing my fingers!

Still looking for Le Cellier on Tuesday September 9 for a party of 5 (Disney Divas! :cutie: ) Ideally would like a late lunch or early dinner but will take anything at this point...currently have an ADR for 4 @2pm (graciously given to us by a fellow Diser) but worried about the extra person...will they turn us away? or allow us to pull up a chair? :confused3
:thanks:

We have decided to go from Deluxe Dinning to the FREE dinning and here is what I am going to cancel tomorrow... All for a party of three

September 10- Yatchsman Steakhouse @ 6:10pm

September 12- Chef Mickey's Breakfast @ 7:20am

September 14- Crystal Palace Breakfast @ 8:05am

- CRT Dinner @ 5:40pm -this is Evening EMH at MK

September 13 - Chefs de France for lunch, not sure of the time. I am using a different computer

let me know if you would like for me to transfer them to you, I am canceling tomorrow morning around 8:00am CST.

Becky

We have decided to go from Deluxe Dinning to the FREE dinning and here is what I am going to cancel tomorrow... All for a party of three

September 10- Yatchsman Steakhouse @ 6:10pm

September 12- Chef Mickey's Breakfast @ 7:20am

September 14- Crystal Palace Breakfast @ 8:05am

- CRT Dinner @ 5:40pm -this is Evening EMH at MK

September 13 - Chefs de France for lunch, not sure of the time. I am using a different computer

let me know if you would like for me to transfer them to you, I am canceling tomorrow morning around 8:00am CST.

Becky

Just PM'd you about Chef Mickey's and CRT Dinner. Hope I caught you in time! :thumbsup2

FYI: I called dining at 8:15am Pacific Time and was able to change all of my Spetember 6-13 ADR's to better times and larger party sizes and I even secured a new ressie for Sci-Fi which until today has been booked solid.

Lot's of cancellations/openings....call now!

FYI: I called dining at 8:15am Pacific Time and was able to change all of my Spetember 6-13 ADR's to better times and larger party sizes and I even secured a new ressie for Sci-Fi which until today has been booked solid.

Lot's of cancellations/openings....call now!

Cool! :cool1:
Thanks for the tip!
:disrocks:

Cool! :cool1:
Thanks for the tip!
:disrocks:

You're welcome. I hope it helped someone.

I was so surprised because I originally called to cancel some extra ADR's and when the castmember pulled up my reservations she said, "Would you like me to change some of your "odd" dining times? I have lot's of openings."

She even combined our party of 6 from two tables to one table at 2 of our venues and switched our lunch ressie at Sci-fi to dinner :cool1: !

This is the one meal my husband asks for each trip-R&C late dinner to see Illuminations from the patio. Can anyone help either Sept. 21 or 22? Illuminations is at 9pm.

I have Sept 20th Rose & Crown at 6:10pm and Sept 22nd San Angel Inn at 7:30pm (that the travel agent made) for trade. Not comparable to what I'm asking for, I know, but maybe they'd suit someone?

Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter