September 2007 savings

Count me in...I want to go back in Sept. We did Sept this year and it went pretty good. I can't wait..... :Pinkbounc

I've been thinking about going at the end of September, beginning of October so I can go to the F&WF and MNSSHP. It sounds like that is a popular thing to do.

Anyone know about when we should see stuff for September?

PS. Bump...

We went the 3rd week in September. When we came home we talked about going September 07. Found out yesterday that DH won his fantasy football league and he told me I can use that money for our next disney trip (which is a good portion of our trip paid for :) ).

Looking forward to the rates and hopefully free dining.

Hi everyone :)

We originally planned to go to WDW in June but have decided to push it back to September due to already having too much going on this Spring. Just wanted to subscribe to this thread so I don't miss anything.

Subscribing to the group. We just decided on 12/23 to go back to WDW in Sept 07 instead of taking another trip I had been planning for Feb 08. So, hoping for free dining. If they don't offer it, we'll be staying with a friend, off site.

Mary

Waiting for codes here as well. Hoping to add a few days prior to our cruise if I can get a good enough rate.:thumbsup2

Count me in!

My family of 5 is going on its very first :yay: :yay: Disney vacation September 15-22, 2007. It will be Me(31), DH(39), DS(10), DD(8), and DD(3).

We will be going with My Mom and Dad, my sister and brother in law, my grandma, my aunt, my uncle and their two kids ages 15 and 11.

We are staying at the Polynesian!!

Can someone direct me to the countdown tickers that actually count the days, hours and minutes?

Crystal

If we can't get any good AP rates for 9/5 to 9/8, we might rent DVC points. We are also going on the Disney Magic 9/8 to 9/15/2007.

We had our first family Disney trip Thanksgiving week. Loved the decorations, but it was cold and too crowded. Pondering the last week in September because we are all totally and completely hooked and didn't get to see/do everything. So we're hoping for AKL and free dining!

Add me to the list of those waiting (impatiently) for any deals and/or free dining. We'll probably book early to get ADRs all set up and then change to free DDP if it's offered again.

We went this past Sept and we had discussed waiting until 2008 to go back, but hubby (who is almost anti-WDW) has decided that we should go back in Sept 2007!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

We stayed at CBR last time and are hoping for AKL this time! (I think that is the only reason he wants to go...to see AKL).

Count us in - WL 9/29-10/6. Just booked today using AAA rate. Hoping for better deal to come along.

Subscribing!

I booked CBR for 9/1-9/3 and am hoping to see some discounts. Especially since this is the last part of our Disneyland Paris/Disney Cruiseline - Barcelona to Florida trip.

Subscribing. This is my fav time to go. Waiting to see if my DVC thru Timeshare store actually closes, going to buy AP, and then plan some trips. May or may not use DVC points in Sept. What a great time to go!:cool1:

We're going in Sept. also. Not sure what dates yet. I guess I'll wait for codes.

Subscribing...We are going to visit Disney again this september.:yay: Probably the last week of September. We would love to stay at the Poly but if codes are not good we will probably rent DVC again.

Add me to the list of people waiting(impatiently)
My DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary Sept 8th -15th.
Here's hoping for a great deal!!

Just booked the other day !!!
Sept 22 - 29 @ POFQ
I am keeping my fingers crossed for free dining

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter