September 2, 2010 - Disney Wonder

Someone mentioned cruise planners a few posts back. What's supposed to be in it?

We received something a few weeks back but it's just a personalized welcome brochure and a generic booklet. It came through the TA. They opened it.... :mad:

Oh, I guess I should have included this in my PP.

We're taking the DCL bus. Already paid for before I realized there was cheaper options. Oh well, Disney experience all the way!

What we're debating (still) is whether we should take the bus from POR (getting us there quite late) or getting back up to the airport using DME and hop an earlier DCL Bus. We'd like to try for a cheap upgrade. :goodvibes

well my plans have changed! we changed resorts due to relatives cancelling on me:woohoo:, I really wanted to stay at AKV but when I went to switch to a one bedroom they did not ahve anything available:sad2:. So we are now staying at the boardwalk.

had to post something everyone has been gone for awhile

are we ready yet seems like the last few months have just flown by, but it seems like the next 3 months will take forever. I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my plans have changed! we changed resorts due to relatives cancelling on me:woohoo:, I really wanted to stay at AKV but when I went to switch to a one bedroom they did not ahve anything available:sad2:. So we are now staying at the boardwalk.

had to post something everyone has been gone for awhile

are we ready yet seems like the last few months have just flown by, but it seems like the next 3 months will take forever. I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you wont be with us at AKV, but you can't complain about Boardwalk. I can't believe you got into to Boardwalk this close to the date.
Good for you:thumbsup2

well, its started just booked my flights. Kind of like the Gift cards you can buy and get gas discounts also. up to $4.20 off per gallon. or almost 2 free fill ups.

Woot! We're finally within the 75 days! Booked the Catamaran snorkel adventure in CC. Anyone else doing it?

not sure if we are doing any excursions or not, we have a trip to Discovery Cove this year and didnt think that I can justify 2 snorkelling or dolphin encounters on one trip..

My wife will be enjoying the spa visits though.

not sure if we are doing any excursions or not, we have a trip to Discovery Cove this year and didnt think that I can justify 2 snorkelling or dolphin encounters on one trip..

My wife will be enjoying the spa visits though.

We Decided to skip the excursions on this one. We have been to the Atlantis so that was out..........cant see spending the amount of money they were asking for for a few hours there. We may do Ardastra Gardens on our own or just chill by the pool. We will be at Vero Beach for 4 days before the cruise so didnt want to do any beach excursions either.

We actually enjoyed hanging on the ship by the pool when we stopped in Columbia on the PC cruise.......The ship was EMPTY!!!!!

Castaway Cay, I think we are just going to check out the new stuff the put there. Its been 2 years since our last visit, so am SOOOO looking forward to it.

In case you hadn't figured it out, I changed usernames from "TheDisneyingNewfie". That name was too long. :lmao:

Who's keeping track of FE participation? Although I don't think there's been any changes, we need to start working on gathering stuff. :goodvibes

I'd said earlier that I booked the CC snorkeling excursion, but actually it's just for DW and DS. I ain't going anywhere near water that deep. I guess I'll try to find a hammock or something. :laughing:

In case you hadn't figured it out, I changed usernames from "TheDisneyingNewfie". That name was too long. :lmao:

Who's keeping track of FE participation? Although I don't think there's been any changes, we need to start working on gathering stuff. :goodvibes

I'd said earlier that I booked the CC snorkeling excursion, but actually it's just for DW and DS. I ain't going anywhere near water that deep. I guess I'll try to find a hammock or something. :laughing:

We definately need a count of fish extenders and room numbers.....for anyone that hasn't done it, its a lot of fun to come back to your cabin and find suprizes.... We had 56 particpants on our Transatlantic cruise, wow that was alot of work to deliver everything

FE!!!!:eek: Forgot all about it!!!! And I cant seem to locate mine............Been too long since our last cruise. Guess I will be adding yet another item to my to do list. Vacation will be here before I know it.

So i dusted off the "cruise" box from the top shelf of my closet - found my Fish Extender :banana: and some other goodies. ...

So now that school is out (I work for the DOE) I'm getting ready to start making some gifts for fish extenders ....

but I don't know how many of what I should make ... so if you are thinking of running around the boat .... FE hunting ..... could you please ... please post the number of people in your party ... kids vs adults ... I'm so excieted to start planning this part of my vacation planning ....

:worship: Thank you :worship:

Has anyone that booked GTY seen their room assignments? I'm up to checking 3-4 times per day. I just can't stop. :lmao:

Are they supposed to be assigned by certain number of days out? I thought I'd heard that at least by 45 but thought that it was normally earlier than that. Am I out to lunch?

PS, it's gone so quiet. Did y'all leave me? ;)

I'm checking all day long too! I thought that maybe today would be the day but apparently I will be checking all day tomorrow too! lol I am getting so excited! On our last cruise we got our room assignment about 50 days out.

Were a GTY cat 9, hoping for an upgrade:wizard:, but I think its around the 45 day mark they will start assign rooms. Very exciting!

and I got my Stateroom number !!!!

#6131 woo hooo

Remember - if your going to dress up your door - take a picture of it .... i forgot last year and i was so disappointed when i got back home.

and I got my Stateroom number !!!!

#6131 woo hooo

Remember - if your going to dress up your door - take a picture of it .... i forgot last year and i was so disappointed when i got back home.

Just checked ours and it still shows as GTY status.

Did you get an upgrade?

I am doing a back to back cruise and i really didnt want to have to pack everything up just to get back onto the boat - so we asked to have the same room for both cruises!!

I am doing a back to back cruise and i really didnt want to have to pack everything up just to get back onto the boat - so we asked to have the same room for both cruises!!

Were doing that next year at the same time as this cruise except on the Dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter