• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
gabbysmom04 said:
Just wanted to write and say hello to everyone. My DH and I just booked the cruise today. We are going with our DD2 and DS who will be 10 months at the time of the cruise! I am so excited to be going on this cruise! :cool1:
Is anyone else going with infants?

Hi there is a bunch of info on page 1 of this thread.. :thumbsup2
:wave2:

Peter

Mickey&JoshNut said:
A category 9 cabin on deck 2 would seal my vote!!!!!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
laugh.gif

gabbysmom04 said:
Just wanted to write and say hello to everyone. My DH and I just booked the cruise today. We are going with our DD2 and DS who will be 10 months at the time of the cruise! I am so excited to be going on this cruise! :cool1:
Is anyone else going with infants?[/QUOTE]

Welcome party: See you aboard!

gabbysmom04 said:
Is anyone else going with infants?

Welcome Gabbys Mom - I take it Gabby is your 2 year old? Yes there are several other families traveling with infants. We (DD-8 and self) will be sailing with frieinds that have a 2 year old DD and at the time of cruise - 8 month old DD. You are in good company!

I vote Scott.

Peter I will try and giive you a call sometime this afternoon or evening.

Doctor did not come into office today so I have to wait till Friday to have the staples removed now. Maybe I can hook a wire to them to improve the radio reception in the car. No sense in them going to waste. :lmao: :rotfl2:

Talked to Cathy and Art (@GoofNut) and they are weathering all the rain in PA so far. She did say that the animals are lining up two by two if that is any indication. Mike

To anyone that didn't get all the excursions they were looking for, they posted some for St. Lucia today (maybe more, I was so excited to see what I was looking for I booked it and then shared the news). Somehow in that middle of the night thing I did I managed to get myself booked on the Caribbean Pirate Extravaganza but not DH :confused3 so I had pretty much resigned myself to try again at the 75 day mark but now I can sleep because today it was there and I was able to get it. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We have a 2.5 year old with us and our friends will have a 5 year old and a just over 2 years old, so there will be friends to play with!

Anyone doing the Mountain Biking excursion in St. Lucia? I promised Jon we could do this, I might collapse along the way though :rotfl2:

Got the fish extender gifts last week, just something little, but it's always fun to get a present right :yay:

We are flooded out pretty much every where here in MD. Jon works at the Air and Space museum and they have been on administrative leave all week, lucky him. I'm so lucky that my work is open- :rotfl2:

Can wait to meet everyone. Getting closer now.

Bernadette

Welcome aboard Gabbysmom04. Jump in and join the fun.

Mike, I would leave them in to ward off alien mind reading rays. Really it does work for that. Also, as long as Cathy and Art don’t have a really big boat they are OK.

Elaine, Bob could always get you one of the life boat suites.

Bob, I hope to see POC on July 7, but may be doing a wedding that evening, wonder if they would mind if I officiated in my pirate outfit???? Bummer I can't get the KEWL pirate smiley dude to come up.

Tigger&Bubba said:
Thanks for the Bump Gail :goodvibes
"See" You all Monday.
Dianna

You mean you're not checking in on Sunday when you get home? Or better yet while you're cruising? Aren't we worth it :confused3

Seriously, have a Wonderful cruise!! Make sure they have plenty of Rosa Regale in September :bitelip: :joker:

:wave:

You guys are slackin' today. Pulled us off the second page.

Jenna had her circus of dance recitals this past weekend. Grandma and Grandpa came in for the FOUR seperate shows! Jenna wanted to revisit last years show, so we pulled out the tape. It just happened to have footage from our Disney Mexico cruise last summer. It was great to watch and got everyone really excited all over - not that we weren't already.

Have a question that has probably been covered over the previous three hundred odd pages. Does anyone have suggestions/past experience with transportation company's for roundtrip between WDW and the Port? We were trying for a limo but our travel party seems to be too large (four adults and 7 children under 12 years old). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hope everyone is doing well, Welcome gabbysmom04!! Mike glad to see (read) that you are doing better. Just don't overdo it.
I had a day from heck today!!! While getting ready for work this morning, I heard a truck outside so I looked out and there was a dump truck backing into our empty lot . He was dumping half a load of chopped up trees on our property! :confused3 I ran out onto our front porch and asked him what he was doing and he told me that our neighbor wanted this stuff and that they had told him to dump it there. When I told him that he could NOT dump it there he told me to &#@% off. :scared1: Now I am :furious: , so I told him that he needed to take the stuff and get the heck off my property. He just dumped the crap and told me that he was told to dump it there and again told me what I could do to myself, got into his truck and left. Come to find out, our neighbor did tell him to dump it there, and want the wood chips or whatever they are for some paths they are making in their yard. But they did not ask us first. :rolleyes: These are people that we very seldom talk to and they just took it upon themselves to do this. :sad2: All this at 7:30 this morning!! Needless to say there will be a fence going around the rest of our property starting this weekend. The rest of the day was not a lot better. Computer problems as soon as I got to work :badpc: started the work day on a sour note :rolleyes1 and it went from there. Man do I need this cruise!!

gouodux said:
You guys are slackin' today. Pulled us off the second page.

Jenna had her circus of dance recitals this past weekend. Grandma and Grandpa came in for the FOUR seperate shows! Jenna wanted to revisit last years show, so we pulled out the tape. It just happened to have footage from our Disney Mexico cruise last summer. It was great to watch and got everyone really excited all over - not that we weren't already.

Have a question that has probably been covered over the previous three hundred odd pages. Does anyone have suggestions/past experience with transportation company's for roundtrip between WDW and the Port? We were trying for a limo but our travel party seems to be too large (four adults and 7 children under 12 years old). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

We used Top One Tours last year for our family reunion. They had a minibus, that seated 27, and a 14-passenger van.

In our case, they ended up providing a full sized bus (46 passenger). We were 27 + 3 infants, but figured with the number of kids, having more space maed sense. Even with 30, the round trip ended up being half of what Disney would have charged us.

Good morning all. Hope that everyone is having a better day today.

My wife was in computer class all day yesterday for her work, and the same again for today. She hates the computer. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: She would rather be doing patient care than fooling with the ***n computer according to her.

Making our final payment on Friday. Just so looking forward to this cruise and meeting friends old and new. Mike

minniemouse71,

Call the company that the man drove for and inform them that unless they come pick up their junk and clean your property to original condition, you'll call the law. Then call you neighbor and invite them to a hugh wiennie (sp?) roast!

As Ann Landers said, "Only you let you be abused."

They had no right to do this. Some people absolutely floor me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter