• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn treats me too nice, she got me a new GPS as an early B-Day present, mabe it was the $100 cash back if purchased before 7/7 that inspired her to think of me, any way I have it all programmed up and ready to go. LOL

What kind Scott? I like Garmin equipment myself. I am sure other brands are good, but that is just what I use.

Nice to see you posting Emily. Hope things in Alabama are doing well for you. Mike

Mike, We are Garmin Fans All the Way, even though Brunton is out of Riverton, WY.

She got me the Garmin 76CSX. now the 76CS is a back up. 76CSX has the micro SD card, and will do Auto Routes. Garmin is nice in that they allow you to use their map sets on two units. I don't know about other brands.

Here's Scott and his GPS (I think) as we were leaving Curacao.....

CuracaoScott.jpg

or insane. Not sure which one. I was a little slow to get on the bandwagon in Antigua so Eli's Eco Tour is all sold out. HOWEVER they did have space available on the Xtreme Circumnav tour. I feel the need....the need for SPEED!!! Heather has been saying she wants to try something like this so we are now committed (or is that- need to be committed?) Should be fun...anybody else care to join us? www.adventureantigua.com

:dance3: My Dh says he would do it, but he thinks its some kind of initiation and that he'll be the only one there! He thinks we should pack the skirt in a bag and once he see's other people wearing it that'll give him the ok the slip it on. I told him that is cheating! All or nothing! If he drinks enough Corona's we might even get him into a Coconut Bra! :lmao: Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hey Peter, weren't there some photos of the original GSF(GRASS SKIRT FRATERNITY). Just found them on page 1, in the big doings post.

We saw the pics of the GSFrat but he is still a skeptic. I'll work on him though. Has anyone heard what entertainment besides the shows are gonna be on the ship? We love Taylor Mason! We were on the 1st 10-day christmas cruise and they had a variety of acts, some we liked, some we didn't. Just wondering if anyone has some inside info on this. pirate: :bounce:

Great Pics! :rotfl2: The straw hats are a nice touch :rotfl: So approx. how many people usually do this?

PrettyInTink said:
We saw the pics of the GSFrat but he is still a skeptic. I'll work on him though. Has anyone heard what entertainment besides the shows are gonna be on the ship? We love Taylor Mason! We were on the 1st 10-day christmas cruise and they had a variety of acts, some we liked, some we didn't. Just wondering if anyone has some inside info on this. pirate: :bounce:
Info

Welcome aboard. yeah there is a post on page 1 that highlights some of the happenings..

Peter

PrettyInTink said:
Great Pics! :rotfl2: The straw hats are a nice touch :rotfl: So approx. how many people usually do this?

Was the Xmas 2004 cruise or the May 2005 repo the first official grass skirt
fraternity meeting? I know that I joined on the repo. We had about 10 members on that cruise as I recall. It will be larger on the 11 day Wonder cruise.

Ken

Was that on the christmas 04 10-day? At any rate dh just said that if those guys in the pictures did it then count him in! Now I am documenting this on this thread so he can't back out now! Do the Grass Skirt Frat Boys do some kind of sail away dance for us as well? Do they Accept tips in their skirts? :rotfl2: :lmao: This is gonna be a great cruise! Thanks for all of your help guys. :banana:

papa said:
What kind Scott? I like Garmin equipment myself. I am sure other brands are good, but that is just what I use.

Nice to see you posting Emily. Hope things in Alabama are doing well for you. Mike

Thanks Mike, they are. Been busy remodeling a house and still have a few more weeks of work to go before we are done.

PrettyinTink, no dance but tips are accepted, gotta pay for those shore excursions some how. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hard part is those darn skirts don't have pockets. :teeth: :teeth:

Hi folks! :wave: :wave:

I have skimmed through a few of the pages and I don't think I could read over 300 pages!!! :crazy: Anywho....I'm intrested in that excursion someone posted on page one....It's the snorkeling with sea turtles in Barbados. Where is this at? Do we have to book it in groups...how much? you can PM with the info. Thanks so much and see you on the ship!! :boat:

Travis

Ah but if you wore the coconut bras you would have a place to stick the money. Just a thought.

Almost posted the exact same thought, after the thong thing I did not want ot start anything else. LOL

mostyn17 said:
Hi folks! :wave: :wave:

I have skimmed through a few of the pages and I don't think I could read over 300 pages!!! :crazy: Anywho....I'm intrested in that excursion someone posted on page one....It's the snorkeling with sea turtles in Barbados. Where is this at? Do we have to book it in groups...how much? you can PM with the info. Thanks so much and see you on the ship!! :boat:

Travis
Chessa said:
Just a quick note to all my new DIS friends.

DH & DD's have just booked snorkeling with the sea turtles in Barbados.
They only take 12 people, there are 8 spots left if interested.

oceanadventure@sunbeach.net
or
1-246-438-2088

If interested

Thanks Julie
See you soon. :)
Oh Julie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter