• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 15, 2012 - Fantasy Western

Hi everyone! We just reserved an aft balcony on this sailing! We're super excited as this will be our 1st Disney Cruise!! We've done RCI, NCL and Carnival before, but now with our little one, this should be a better fit!! Can't wait!!!

Hey everyone.. Dh (look up) just booked us into an aft view balcony (a 'fantasy' of mine!) So we thought we'd stop by to say hi! This is our first Disney cruise, and we're super excited! We have a little one in tow, he'll be almost 2 when Sept rolls around. Can't wait to get to know everybody :yay:

I'm really interested in the FE's and we're totally in!

My family and I our booked for the September 15th sailing with you guys. We will be going on our 7th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy!:cool1::cool1: We would like to join the FE Exchange. It will be 3 of us, myself Brad 38 my wife Sherry 37 and our son Brandon 16. We will be sailing out on our sons 16th Birthday. We will also be celebrating my wife's birthday and my moms birthday also on this cruise!!:cheer2::cheer2: Look forward to meeting everyone in the group. Did anyone create a facebook group yet? Last year we had one for the FE exchange, and everyone got to post pictures to get to know one another!! Talk to you soon...:banana::banana:

SOO excited for this cruise. I've been snooping and have found some pics of the ship! It looks awesome! I've also started my FE gifts. Hoping that someone starts a thread soon :rolleyes1.

Still haven't heard from anyone that there is an FE for our 9/15 cruise. I am willing to get one started if no one else is. Reply to this post and let me know if you are in! Looks like we need number of people, m/f and ages to start. Let's get an FE going! It's too much fun to miss!

Saw your message. I am going to try and organize this if no one else already is. Will get back to you!

Still haven't heard from anyone that there is an FE for our 9/15 cruise. I am willing to get one started if no one else is. Reply to this post and let me know if you are in! Looks like we need number of people, m/f and ages to start. Let's get an FE going! It's too much fun to miss!

Hi and thanks for helping to set this up. We'd like to participate in the FE, but this is our first cruise (ever) so I hope I understand everything about the FE. Adults participate as well, correct?

We will have 2 cabins (5682 and 5684) and our traveling party is:
Karyn (me)
Norm (dh)
Bubby (ds, 5 years old, and Bubby is his nickname)
Judy (MIL)

Do you need any other info from us?

Thanks again!

SOO excited for this cruise. I've been snooping and have found some pics of the ship! It looks awesome! I've also started my FE gifts. Hoping that someone starts a thread soon :rolleyes1.

There is really no reason to start a thread just for the purpose of keeping FE info, all that info can be kept on this thread since one person is usually 'the keeper of the info'.

Thanks for starting a FB page. I just sent a request. I think we'll skip the FE. It sounds like great fun, but I am constantly fighting the battle of eliminating things, like all the prizes that come home from school or birthday parties, so I really don't want to bring home more stuff! But I might bring a few things to give away if it is ok to be a FE giver without being an FE receiver.

Hi everyone,

Just got home last night from a cruise on another cruise line and longed for September to come around for our Fantasy cruise.

I sent a request to the facebook group page (cool idea) and we would love to be a part of the FE. We've been on other Disney cruises but have never done a FE before.

There are 3 of us, Myself Kimberly, Mike and our son Brandon who will be turning 11 on the cruise. He was a souvenir from our turn r the century New Years cruise on the Disney Magic ;)

We would like to join the FE for the Sept. 15th cruise on the Fantasy.
Our name is Tinkspixies1.
Dm- Joanne
DD- Mishelle

Does anyone know the proper size for a FE on the Fantasy. I swear I read somewhere that the space was smaller on the Dream than it was for the older boats (the Wonder and the Magic) so I assume the Fantasy would need a smaller one too. IE the space is narrower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter